Airtel — network coverage issue

We have a network coverage issue at my residence. Address: glr layout, opp road to oldage home, mayuri nagar, nizampet, hyderabad 500090.

Additional details: always 4g network is showing 2 pts and there is always a network shift from 4g to 3g which makes the calls cut down. We are able to receive the calls but due to the continuous shift in network from 4g to 3g and e, we are not able to hear the calling person's voice.
Mar 13, 2018

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 05, 2018
mkranka's response
my phone outgoing call is not active

Comments

I ported my number from postpaid to prepaid. But the recharge is continuously failing.
Number [protected]
Alternate number [protected]
When I was using the myairtel app to recharge my DTH through the airtel bank saving...it is showing that your account is debit freeze...how to resolve this problem...…...…..., , , , , , , , , , , ..., , , , , , , , , , , , ..., ., , , , , , , , ..., , , , , , , , , .., ..., , , , ., , ,
My AIRTEL PREPAID SIM CARD is BLOCKED from LAST ONE DAY .
Handset shows SIM CARD REJECTED .
My mobile no [protected]PLEASE ACTIVATE IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE
Getting error code 6 on my tv.I have already recharged the account but still not working.I also turned off and on tv.Please call me [protected].Airtel digital tv id [protected].Please help me.Thank you.
Hi, I am Mr. Natarajan S, I am using Airtel net work in India, now I am in Saudi Arabia, my mobile number [protected],
kindly activate my number access to international roaming facilities

Thanks, Natarajan S.
Last friday dt. 2 nd march 2018 my phone no. [protected] circle coimbatore port out from postpaid to prepaid, on 3 rd march phone incoming call was activeted but till now out going call is not active, i please check and complain rectify as soon as possible .
Maine apni sim ko 4g me upgrade karaya mujhe nayi 4g sim gayi hai par jaab mai 52122 par call karta hu to msg aata hai your sim is not 4g sim aisa kyo

Airtel