Airtel — network problem (no service mode)

My self nitin kumar and i have a prepaid airtel mob.[protected].

The network in sec-58 noida is very bad and near about to zero from last one month. No any outgoing/incoming calls can be done on this no.

Regarding this i have complaint on 14th jan-19 (C4gsp[protected]). Airtel customer executive said, that there is some network work in airtel. It will be completed very soon and the network issues will be resolved.

But there is no any improvement till now in network.

I am 10years old customer of airtel and not want to port no with another service provider.

Kindly do something as my office in noida sec-58 and i am unable to receive and call in office hours.

No any action taken till now, when we talk customer care, they simply said that we are planning to correct network in your area. It may be takes two to three month time. What can be do in these days, as i have paid three month plan.

[Jan 31, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir, this is I inform you that I am using airtel postpaid more than 2 years, recently from 2 months I ledge complaint about network and data issue but your team not working with this, I need immediate solution and I followed ur customer executive procedure, but till now I am satisfy,
Mob number [protected]