[Resolved] Airtel — no resolution from airtel escalation team

GauravMagar on Oct 22, 2019
Respected sir / madam

My name
Gaurav ramnath magar

This is my airtel mobile number

This is lat and long
19.44548
75.28916

This is my address
Land23 erandgaon taluka shevgaon district ahamadnagar 414502

There is no network cove in our area in 10km in whole area

I m ready to give my land for airtel want to be a partner of airtel

We want resolution from airtel and happy what airtel give package of network tower installation
From 4-5 months i had esclated this issue not get resolution from airtel

Please help me with the resolution from airtel department regarding network coverage plz i m ready to give land for network coverage issue plz help us to

Plz don't allow us to esclate this matter to gopal vittal sir, and sunil mittal sir
I m requesting to appellate plz do the needful and send the network team to identify the cause of network coverage
Or otherwise i have to knock the door of trai tribunal [protected]@trai.gov.in

Plz contact me

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2019
No improvement

[Oct 22, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I recharged extra data for rs. 98. The transaction shows successful but the data package dont have any data.

I've ported my no.[protected] from Jio to airtel and i've also inserted new sim but verification call to 59059 is not connecting. every time i try to call at 59059 it automatically disconnects and also i'm unable to receive incoming calls to my number.
Some times my incoming calls cross connected. Listening other people voice receiving my incoming calls simultaneously because of cross connection
I have ported my idea sim to airtel network. The sim is activated but I am unable to recharge my phone neither I can connect to customer care. please help me with the solution.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - no resolution from airtel escalation team