Airtel — not providing internet service and asking for bill payment..

Sir, i had given complaint regarding airtel postpaid unstable internet 4g connection and frequent disconnection.. On 26 th feb, 2018.. That was closed without my notice. And on 28 th feb again i had given a complaint.. Till date not rectified and not resolved. And i also spoked with an airtel supervisor but he said he cannot rectify and give me the stable connection in near future and asked me to pay the whole amount.. Even though without getting service.. Airtel cheated me with advertisements and hoarding by saying all india uninterrupted services.. By seeing them i trusted and shifted to airtel services by changing my port. But airtel is incapable to provide service in many areas like my place.. Then why they are advertising false statements.. Is really have to pay total amount to airtel without getting service?... Beside that i faced a lot of inconvenience, mental tension due to service problem during bill payments. Please ask the concerned to resolve my complaint and give amount deduction in this month bill payment for not providing proper internet service. And i would like to change my port to other services.. Ask them to provide clearence without queries.

[Mar 17, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel