Airtel — one of the worst dth services

Zack paul on Jan 3, 2018
Whenever i open any channel it starts to glitch out and after some time it says no signal.
The weather is perfect in mumbai and i always keep my phone away from the setup box but it still says no signal.
If these airtel guys don't repair this problem then tell them to take their dish and their setup box.
By customer id is [protected].
If they don't repair this problem i will sue them.

[Jan 03, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My Address
Vasudeva D N S/O Nagaraju,
# 63 Doddabommenahalli Village Handrangi Post Konanur Hobali Arakalagudu Tq Hassan District PIN 573130.
Please Fix One Airtel Tower, Network Problem, , Call Not Going, , Sms Not Going, Internet Not Working In My Area
In the Airtel prepaid Mobile no. [protected] VIDEOPINDW charges of Rs.5 was deducted at 12.50 PM on 26/12/2017. This phone is just a basic phone without any media or Camera. The charge is without any consent, hence a fraud. Please make arrangements to refund it.

S Varadharajan
Sir/Madam
I have Airtel network in my mobile phone, but from last two days it not giving me a better network in fact it showing me No Service. I have plan of 84 days UL calling and 1gb data/day but I'm not able to use the data cause of network problem.
So please give me better solution.
I am using airtel sim card and last week i faced issue like no service . i called to airtel office they saying you have replace sim card. this sim is new but airtel office saying error in simcard . kindly reslove this issue.
Very bad network at day and night time no internet connection last before 3 month
Area aaditya near gadag 582101 pincode
At night totally lose data connection I have last time complainted that is not solved

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - one of the worst dth services