Airtel — prepaid mobile number is in someone else name

Shipra Paliwal on Jul 15, 2018
With respect to the above subject, myself Chetna Paliwal have purchased a new airtel prepaid connection in 2012, no.- [protected] from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, I have submitted my PAN no, -BLDPP8367E and Bank passbook as id & address proof. From past 6 years I'm using this number, but recently i visited airtel store in Delhi to link my adhaar they checked and told that this number is in the name of Deepak Agrawal.

This is really unbelievable & unprofessional behaviour from Airtel that from past 6 years my number is not transferred in my name in spite of submitting all KYC documents.

I want the update on this matter on priority basis.

Chetna Paliwal

[Jul 15, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shipra Paliwal, Jul 15, 2018

I want the update on this matter on priority basis.

Chetna Paliwal

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - prepaid mobile number is in someone else name