Airtel — refund of payment made to airtel

Sugumar Mani on Apr 10, 2018
I have cleared two months postpaid bills due to my mobile no.[protected] directly to airtel outlet at chrompet when i switched over from postpaid to prepaid. However the due amount was again recoverd from
My hdfc credit card through which i regularly made payment to airtel postpaid. When i enquired customer service they furnished the ref:bo1945 inwhich the payment made to airtel. Please refund the excess payment made as double for the same period.

[Apr 10, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shrestha Divya Chakraborty's response, Apr 05, 2018
See this ###... suar sala

refund of payment made to airtel
refund of payment made to airtel
Updated by Sugumar Mani, Apr 10, 2018
Please consider my request and expedite early
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

My internet connection have been lost iam trying to contact customer care but no response. So please do me the favour. My land line number is [protected].
I am unable to receive calls when using data in 4g
When switched to 2g or 3g everything works fine but i am missing many calls due to this issue.
Pls help
Using moto g5s plus.
Gd evng sir/mam
I am an airtel user .Now a days am suffering from low speed of the internet, so plz check my internet settings and refresh my 4g settings also as soon as pobbile.it is very crucial time for me .plz do acknowledge.
I need A to A calls 10ps/min A to outher calls 30ps/min. Thanking You
Plz sir and mam change my email I'd by airtel postpaid bill and provide my bill on my email address Nandkishorvishwakarma680@gmail.com and provide my e-bill by my email address and add my email address my airtel account
Hard problem off no network
I given request to airtel for potability 3-4 times but they rejected without any reason. Also charging bills amount more than plan. Connectivity of Internet locked without intimation.
Stop doing bs and harassing your customers .this company is not reliable ... u hv cut all my balance day to day and saying there is no value added service ? Do you think customers r illiterate?
Hello i live in green park extension new delhi i just bought a new airtel connection i have recharged with rs448 plan but i am not able to use any service when i call customer care they say everything is fine from our end i have tried using airtel sim in different mobile handsets but still problem persists please help.
I have wrongly paid mobile postpaid Bill to my no-[protected] acount of Rs. 5500/- instead of Rs.550/- ..
Kindly revert back my excess amount to my Axis bank a/c no - [protected]
IFSC- UTIB0000035 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)

Transaction ID (TXn iD) :[protected]
Amt : 5500.00

Kindly do the needfull urgently .

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - refund of payment made to airtel