Airtel — revert my money

Madurai South, Tamilnadu, India
 Sweetha M on Jan 10, 2019
Hello sir /madam,

I have recharged 169 to this number [protected] today... My card has been debited with the amount.. But the transaction failed.. Can you please revert my amount to my airtel wallet or to my bank account urgently.

Note :i have done through airtel app only.

Customer support doesn't provide proper solution for my issue. Hence i raised towards you. Its urgent.

revert my money

[Jan 10, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Airtel is looting & forcing us to pay extra 23/35 for every 28days. why should i pay the extra recharge to increasing my validity.? before sometime it was upto 2023 validity periods. Even 4G are not available in this location 110007.

Today early morning at 12.40am, date: 8/01/19 i had recharge wrong amount for international roaming for hongkong, as i was unable to contact customer exicutive. wrong amount was Rs 1199/- which i recharged. so please do the needfull and reverse the amount.

Parth Jadeja's reply, Jan 8, 2019
ByMistake I recharged, but now I called on customer care number and talked to to exicutive about my wrong recharged and gave them valid reason behind my wrong recharge ( as i was unable to contact costumer care exicutive while making transaction) they just gave me rply now we cant do anything about this transaction its your mistake. i said them Every mistakes and wrong transactions can be reversed if company wants.
I have submit my compaint by call on 198# helpline # on 24-dec-2018 against internet not working properly.. Network fluctuation issue. But as on date airtek has not been resolved my problem.

Request you please reslove. The issue Asap.

Location - dlf phase 3 u block Gali # 59
Pin code = 122002

Please have get it my Airtel SIM card Lost 3 years call history search details
Aarish Ahammed's reply, Jan 4, 2019
Please sent to my Airtel SIM card to lost 3 years my call history
I have been getting fraud calls from mobile number [protected] stating that he is an employee of Airtel and on behalf of Airtel Payments bank he has called. In his call he asks for various OTP's related to My Airtel App login and MPin reset requests.

Request you to stop all services o this mobile number.
I want call recordings of my Airtel mobile number [protected] As soon as possible. On my [email protected]
Migrated airtel prepaid to postpaid from airtel app...migrated in postpaid today morning.can see the networks...but calls are ending, SMS faliures, net not starting...I opted 799 plan...I want instant solution as my banking number or ill mail to noodle..
I port my idea sim to airtel but now after successfully porting to airtel, sim not showing network.This is very poor from airtel.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]