Airtel — security deposit refund fraud

I moved from hyderabad to chennai a month back & i requested to port my postpaid from hyderabad circle to tn circle i visited airtel store 3 times to submit the address proof, collecting sim card etc but no one in store told for my address no postpaid services after 10 days address verification failed message came. I complained to appellate but i was told to change prepaid (Why can't they gave that suggestion when i visited store?) &i decided to move to different provider because of irresponsible support. When i asked to adjust my security deposit with outstanding so that remaining i will pay & close the outstanding but airtel executive told me that it will come as cheque after it ported to different provider with all the due cleared, during interaction i told i am not in that address & i moved to different city airtel told they will give a call to get the new address before dispatch cheque but no one called me. I discussed with customer care executive before making final due they confirmed that they will give a call for new address to send my money. After continuous compliant to appellate authority on 26th feb 2018 they asked me to share cancelled cheque to initiate neft & i do shared the same. The next day 27th feb 2018 executive called & said cheque was sent to my old address & it will return after 15 days if i am not receiving then after will process through neft if i approach them again with cancelled cheque, i raised concern again on 28th feb 2018 with appellate officers & on 2nd march 2018 i got call from executive saying neft was processed to account number when i asked about acc details she was saying some account number which i never hold, i told the same to that executive she dis connected by saying will get back, suddenly 5th march 2018 i received a mail saying i encashed the cheque hence cant process neft, i didn’t not receive any cheque, if i encashed i asked them to share cheque details & transaction details but no one answer yet.

I feel this is a planned/organised cheat by airtel, more than money they are testing my integrity.

[Mar 05, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Maddy Jenure's response Feb 28, 2018 Sms pack not working

Comments

Sms pack are not working sms not send from any mobile number
Sir I want to delete my Airtel money account my mobile number is. [protected] rajasthan.to request be delete my. Wallet account

Airtel