Airtel — serious issue

Dhanisht Bhan on Dec 3, 2018
My outgoing calls has been expired with no reason.
My no. [protected]
They are saying to recharge it and see the other packs on *121*51# but there are no such deals.
So, my complaint is that on what basis my outgoing calls is stopped? I need proper justification for that on my mail id dhanishtbhan094@gmail.com and if i did not get the proper justification then i will change my network in no time.

[Dec 03, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  13 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I m using airtel no for 4 years.suddenly they hv deactivated outgoing calls.i had last recharged it a month ago, i hv still got balance in it.please suggest necessary steps asap.
I have 129 rs. Balance in my airtel. But the company alerts me outgoing calls from my No blocked immediately
I have been unable to call STD land line number from my prepaid mobile connection. when i call customer service they say it is because i have 3G sim and not a 4G..there is no where on airtel website they have said that 4G is compulsory. Giving silly reasons and not looking into the issue is just not acceptable
Hi Team,

My mom's no -[protected] and mine has well-[protected] has been stopped the outgoing calls. Getting a message outgoing services has been expired. But it is lifetime outgoing calls free. How is this possible please let me know ASAP. Or else I have to port it.

Suhas
Please provide me nov 20 th to nov 26th no ([protected]) call history with all detail and also provide recorded call. I paid all fees. Pls early as possible as.
Ram
Wrc no-[protected]

Transaction ID[protected]

Recharge amount-1000

correct number-[protected]
मैं टुकेश कुमार देवांगन न.[protected] जिस पर जबदस्ती की 35रु चार्ज सर्विसेज के नाम से काट लिया गया है। मुझे वो वापस चाहिए।मैंने कभी कोई सर्विस एक्टिव नही कराई है।कृपया मुझे मेरे पैसा वापस चाहिये।
My Airtel postpaid sim is not working since today morning its showing no network on phone when connected to my phone or any other phone .My Number is [protected] and my name is Avichal Kumar
I want to know this airtel no owner name and details.no is[protected]
Deduction of Rs 35money from mobile no [protected] because of activation of value added service by airtel which is not activated by me.Although I sen message to stop they stop the scheme but money is not refunded.
Sir mujhe help chae please cal me my mobile no[protected]
I have redmi2 phone working from last 3 years having Airtel SIM. The outgoing is stoppéd .
Network Problem
Location :- SR No 46 Somshwar Temple Diamond Water Park Lohgaon lohgaon Wagholi Road-411047
Customer Care Not Response This Location Network