[Resolved]  Airtel — service issue on sim delivery

I am raising complain against airtel service on my request number #[protected]

Issue details are :-
1. My airtel sim card stopped working, it got corrupted suddenly without physical damage (Poor quality of sim cards)
2. I raised complaint with customer care on 4th july with number #[protected]
Request accepted to deliver sim card at door step before 8th july.
3. No one from airtel customer service provider contacted me from 4 to 8 july.
4. I called customer care service desk i. E. 198 on 8th july. On this call, executive gave commitment to get solution i. E. Sim will get deliver at door step in next 24 hours.
5. No one contacted me on 8, 9, 10 july.
6. I am daily calling i. E. After there commitment duration of 24 hours from 8 july to 17 july
7. Today i got call from one executive, now they are mentioning sim cannot be deliver at door step.

I want sim to be deliver on my mentioned address, as per commitment given on 4th july.
(Airtel store is far from my native place almost 40 km away. With current covid situations it’s not possible to visit store for me)
I am ok to pay currier charges to airtel and also ok to share valid document for proof.

Company is forcing me visit store, which means putting my life in risk.

With this forum, also i want to raise complaint about mental torture because of wrong commitment leads to daily calls to customer service center and forcing me for travel to infected area with life risk.

Alternate calling number - [protected]

Somnath
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2020
They have delivered me SIM, company need to work on lead time to resolve issue.

[Jul 19, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

19568