Airtel — sim not provisioned after mnp
Ppradeep.r83 on Feb 27, 2018
Hi Airtel Team,
My SIM is not activated after porting to Airtel .It was almost 3 days.
Please find sequence of events after porting.
1. Got a message saying sucessful porting.
2. AFter 12 hours outgoing calls worked for sometime.No incoming/SMS .
3. After 4 hours of outgoing call, Incoming calls worked for 10 minutes.
4. Then i got a No service message .
5. When i inquired the sales person who provided me with the SIM, he told that he is not responsible and also didn't provide any CUSTOMER CARE number.
6. When i contacted the Airtel CUSTOMER CARE (Bunch of irresponsible CUSTOMER CARE officers) . DO know the process for activating sim.
7. Went to Airtel shop near my place and they told only the sales person is responsible.
Now the person in the Airtel shop informed me that i my lose my number, if the SIM is not provisioned.
And this going in merry loop for almost couple of days without any proper response from any one.
Before porting these ### called me number of times . After porting they just ignoring the call and giving wrong info .
One of the worst network and CUSTOMER CARE i ever came across.
Mobile No:- +91 [protected]
[Feb 28, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|