Airtel — unable to recharge airtel prepaid number - switched from postpaid to prepaid 4 months ago

I was actually switched from airtel postpaid to prepaid in the month of december 2017.

And i cleared all my dues then and there itself in the airtel store for my postpaid account. And recharged with rs. 448/- for 70 days pack something. Then after the pack is completed, i was trying to recharge online and it did not allow me to do that and all the money got wasted in prepaid wallets of paytm, freecharge, mobikwik.

Then i went to airtel store again and recharged with 199/- and the executive told me that from next time onwards.

But again now, i could not able to recharge online. This is frustrating as a user they are not allowing me online recharge from last 4 months. When i try to do it from airtel app it says enter a valid prepaid number.

[Mar 19, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

19568