Airtel — unauthorized deduction from account not denied for refund

I took the Airtel DTH connection on june 2018. They gave me 3 month HD pack free till august and told me after that HD plan will be deactivated but they not deactivated and deducted the money from my account on regular basis. When i asked to customer care they told me that you did not tell us to deactivate the HD pack so the company deducted the amount and they also not provided the HD pack after 3 month expiry and deducted the charges for HD also they slowly slowly deduct the amount from my account without telling me. When i asked they were rolling the reason. Kbhi ye kbhi ye.

Finally i asked them to disconnect my connection then they said we will not refund the amount remaining in account and also they will take back the set up box also for which i have paid 1600/- The company is cheat company and doing the fraud with the customer. This is very ridiculous. This is the worst experience i had ever. My Airtel connection no [protected].

[Jan 31, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ashish 2905 Jan 30, 2019 Airtel — unauthorized deduction from account and denied for refund
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet