Airtel — unwanted activation/ fraudulent activation of vas hot chilli services

Nurpur, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Malay Baidya 29
I have been using Airtel Post paid connection for more than 5 years now and did not face any problem. This month, 05 VAS worth Rs175 activated in my account without my prior permission... Also added in my monthly bill. I have also checked online that this issue has been faced by many customer in recent past also which indicates that it's a nexus of cyber crime from your end.
Today, when I spoke to one of your customer care executive Sugandha and explained her my problem, she did not pay much heed to it and informed me that we can't help it. The tone and language she used was ridiculous.. (Reference ID [protected], time : 1608hours on 04 April 2018).
If this is the services you are providing & the abnoxious behaviour of your staff, then I must say, I will be forced to port my number to some good service providers as there are better network companies available.
Please investigate the matter ASAP and reimburse the amount failing which the court of justice will be followed.

Thanks & Regards,

Major Malay Baidya
Mobile number : [protected]
Relationship Number :- [protected]

unwanted activation/ fraudulent activation of vas hot chilli services

[Apr 05, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - unwanted activation/ fraudulent activation of vas hot chilli services