[Resolved]  Airtel — Unwanted calls from a number

I am getting unwanted calls and messages from an unknown number from the past few days. And I want that number to be blocked on my simply. Because the message I've been getting are really offensive and disrespectful for a girl. I might take legal actions against that man if I continue to get those calls and messages. But in a country like India one has to think thousand times before filling a legal complaint against a man because you never know, the next day you might get attack by acid on your face. So I prefer t stay quiet and solve my problem as quietly as possible. So please resolve my problem and block that number on my sim.
Feb 22, 2017
Jan 19, 2017

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 20, 2017
Airtel Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 19 January 2017.

Please use our call manager service to manage such unsolicited calls.

Please refer this link - https://www.airtel.in/airtellive/service/ACM to know more about the call manager service

You may also report this to law enforcement authorities.

Anil S.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd