Airtel — want to block unwanted calls and messages

Pune, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 MRUNALI PARAB on Jun 21, 2019
I want to block below number and do not want to see block messages also. i want to block him permently. he is harrasing me on phone by offline texting. i have blocked that number but the messages cannot be blocked. notifications are visible. hence i request you to block this number permently..i dny want to receive any message or call from his side.
the number is shubham madhekar: [protected]

[Jun 21, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I have requested to Port out my number [protected] from Airtel to BSNL 3 times in the last 1-2 months. Still my number is not porting. Please help me to port.
Dear Sir / Madam, Maine Apne Mobile No [protected] Ko Airtel Mai Mnp kiya tha, Mera Mobile Kho Jaane Per Verification Nahi Karwa Paya, Uss Sim mai network Aana band Ho gaya, phir Maine Airtel Office Bhi Gaya To Waha Se Bhi Kuch Nhi Ho Paya, Maine Replacement Bhi kara K Dekha To Waha Kuch Show Hi nhi kar raha h, Plzz check kijye personal No H
Very poor 4G speed, even complained but nothing has been done, I feel Vodafone is better than airtel, the airtel is getting worse day be say
Village Dhaun
Post Dhaun
Distric Champawat
pin 262523
airtel no [protected]
please fix the aria network problam as soon as posible

thanks
We have internet connection problem from 1 month, when i called the tsm they didn't come for checking our network, we want a tower or give us our money of recharging your airtel number we will port your numbers
Hello sir/mam Good afternoon, Actually accidentally DND service is activated on this number [protected], so please deactivate this service on my mobile number as soon as possible.
Thank you.
Vamshi039's reply, Jun 13, 2019
Please solve this problem as soon as possible
सर मेरे एयरटेल मोबाइल से कटोती की जा रही इसलिए आपकी हेल्प चाहिए

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - want to block unwanted calls and messages