Airtelmoney — regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 ayushiengg on Apr 17, 2018
Hello sir,
I, ayushi sharma, resident of ghaziabad, u. P., want to say that i got a phone call from an unknown person on 14 march 2018 and it was picked up by my younger sister and the person on call asked her about my sbi atm details. He said that my card has been blocked. She gave him my details. After that i continuously got a message about transactions of 5, 000 rs. with some code as OTHPG[protected] AIRTELMONEY Mumbai.Here, with the complaint details i am attaching my bank details and transaction details in image format.
I request you to please look into this matter and and kindly cancel this transaction and refund the money into my account.
Thanks and regards
Ayushi sharma
Gmail id: [protected]@gmail.com

regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes

[Apr 18, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ayushiengg, Apr 21, 2018
Please provide me information regarding my complaint on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com
Ayushi Sharma

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtelmoney - regarding fraud transactions from my sbi account by debit card with some codes