Ajman Bank — ajman bank / bank account update

Our account is blocked and need to update it personally to bank branches or main office, so i decided to visit the sharjah branch which is the nearest to my area, i update my file last march 5, 2015 @ 1:300 pm and advise to wait 2-3 days before the account will be updated, march 7 i called the customer service to check the status of my account and told me that it's still not updated so they make a complain note for me (Ref. Complain number 5910). Almost everyday i am calling the customer service to check the status and just telling me how that they will put reminder, how many times i need to call and to remind just to update the account???. Since nothing happening to my call i decided to go directly to ajman bank main office in ajman to update the record because they advise us that they will make it there within 24 hours which is what the person told us after i fill up and signed all necessary documents, and today march 15 it's been already 48 hours pass but still my account is not updated. I am very upset with the service provided for this matter. Just to update the account do we need to wait for more than 1 week?
ajman bank / bank account update

Complaint categoryCategory: Banks