Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — electronic instruments got damaged due to high voltage electricity supply

44,Aanand Complex, Near Eklingpura gss, Umarda Rd, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Devprabha Joshi on Oct 9, 2019
My name is devprabha joshi and i live in udaipur's eklingpura village, behind the 220kv gss rrvpnl eklingpura. Since i'm living here, daily i'm facing a power cut of a minimum 3 hrs each day 4 to 5 times and this is more than in limit. This is sometimes for a reason and more than that without any reason. But still, i am not complaining about that because a common person expects this from the government. Here i'm complaining because of another issue with the high-low fluctuations in the voltage supply. Yes, this is disgusting that when they give power supply, they keep doing the voltage high and low. This affects and damages the devices which work on the power supply. But now this crossed the tolerance level and this forced me to write to you. I hope you will take it seriously and take the necessary action.
Because in the last 2 days there are so many houses in my colony where so many bulbs and electronic instruments got damaged completely and my own laptop and 10 bulbs get fused.
If you will not take the serious action and give our colony a separate power supply line then i will go to the consumer court for the repayment of my total loss.
I hope you will take it seriously and take the necessary action.

[Oct 09, 2019] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Panchsheel Nagar, Makarwali Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India - 305004
    Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited - electronic instruments got damaged due to high voltage electricity supply