[Resolved]  Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — transformers related problem, no action is taken

I am from hariharpur which is comes into ghamhapur gram sabha, post jiyramau tehsil mariyahu district jaunpur.

Our 10 kv transformer got brust on 24 jan 2019 i have complaint on same day my complaint number is "pu[protected]"and je raj kumar, contact number [protected], from mariyahu. Uppcl helpline sub station"but til now no action is taken if we call je sir he is saying ' kal ho jayega'.
Another message and in that message they are saying that"dear customer, your complaint of transformer related with complaint no. Pu[protected] is resolved. Thank you". Student have facing problems in studying because of there no electricity please help...
transformers related problem, no action is taken
Jan 31, 2019
Jan 31, 2019

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir / Medam
my name MOHAN MEENA I ONLINE BILL PAY 16th jan. and with Trans. Refe. no. PUR[protected]
And AMOUNT RS. 2230 [ Time[protected]:06:50 ] but due.
K no.[protected]
mob. no. ;- [protected]
thanks
I also electricity bill payed but didn't show after 14 day's detel are provided pictures so please action and help

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
    Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Address
    Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Panchsheel Nagar, Makarwali Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India - 305004