Ajnara India — Ajnara Le Garden Tower H

I have made full payment of 42 lakhs for my flat H-1401 and visited Ajnara office in Noida on 18th February 2021 for the possession of my flat, my flat is ready. I was assured and promised that they will do the final audit and get back to me in 2 days Aishwarya Negi and Manish Sarwat. No one is responding back now and I have made several calls to Aishwarya, no answer. This is extremely disappointing, unprofessional and frustrating to treat customer with this harassment. Please assist for my flats possession.
Shiv Lal Gupta
Mar 04, 2021

Ajnara India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 04, 2021