Ajnara Le Garden, Noida Extension — regarding delay in possession of h - 702, ajnara le garden, noida extension

jsr_60 on Nov 9, 2019
It is submitted that i am an allottee of h - 702, ajnara le garden. About three months before i received a demand letter from your office that i have to remit an fit out possession amount and possession letter will be issued 2 months after remittance of said amount. I remitted the amount but the possession of the flat is still due. I made nos. Of calls to the concerned staff like mr. J. P. Sharma, mr. Sachin but none responded. I visited the site but the condition around is not ready for possession.
Sir, i am a retired officer from indian forces and cleared all my dues in time from my hard earned money. I had choosen ajnara group as i had full faith on it and its timely delivery.
I am in need of this flat so that i may spend rest of my life peacefully. Kindly look into the matter and let me know the exect date of possession of the said flat with all amenities declared by ajnara group.

Mukesh chander saxena
M/ no : [protected]
[protected]@rrediffmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Ajnara Le Garden, Noida Extension - regarding delay in possession of h - 702, ajnara le garden, noida extension

Company:Ajnara Le Garden, Noida Extension