Akbar Travels — delay in domestic flight refund

A complaint should not be marked as Resolved unless a resolution is provided to customers. Merely forwarding these requests to your customer support team doesnot qualify as 'resolved'. Please stop fooling customers. the average rating provided on this page speaks volumes. i am never booking tickets from Akbar travels again. your customer support team is not responsing hence customers are posting complaints here. what is the point you forwarding it back to your incapable Customer support team

[Apr 30, 2019] Akbar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Akbar Travels Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

We request you mention any booking ref no. or email id from which your transaction is done so as per that we can check from our end and assist you accordingly.

Customer Support Team.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

To the author

This is a private anonymous site as well as the author of the sumission is anonymous also.
The subject matter depends upon the factual and the legal circumstances simulaneously.

Oleg G
sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia, Europe)
Aryan engineers Ltd
for request with documents use email : aryan(at)vivaldi.net
I have submitted my application on 13 -‘April 2019 . Today it’s may 2 . I am traveling on May 9 . I have not got my visa And passport . The customer service is very irresponsible and I am not sure what's my next step . Please don't go with akbar travels .

Can i get my visa and approval immediately

Akbar Travels