Akshaya Center Thiruvankulam — Rude behaviour by employees

Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 suncochin
There is no token system in Akshaya center. That' why the employees in this center give chance to register for any govt. service(here it is Adhaar registration) to their friends or other known person of them by overtaking others chance to register. So we need to wait for many hours inside Akshaya center. When I questioned why it is like so they shouting at me...and they postponed photo taken session to next Thursday(23/03/2017) instead of today(18/03/2017) (they earlier asked my wife to wait to take photo by today itself... but when I questioned their activities they shouted at me and postponed to next Thursday).

Actually my wife went there to collect application form for Adhaar on last Wednesday(15/3/2017). And they asked her to come by Friday((17/3/2017). But she could not go on that day. So we(my wife, my kid and I) went there to give the filled application. So first time a lady shouted at her why come now etc. Asked my wife to wait there. And after it so many came and took photo for Adhaar and other things. She forced to wait there. After some hours I inquired why it is happening they argued that they already booked for taking photo. But actually some guys filled application then only, gave to them and took photo. We were just sitting there. So I asked them why my wife is not calling for photo session they told me wait for some more time also...so I pointed that one guy came after us and filled form within Akshya office and he got photo session. Then they started their rude behavior...
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0