[Resolved]  Albion Info Tel Limited — sponsor prize winning fraud

My respected sir, i have a complain about a software company albion info tel ltd they called me by saying that i won a sponser lucky prize a honda scooter and talk about verification money of 2499 inr by paytm, i checked the company in website its ok. So i believed its true so i did they told me to do after some day they again told me that i won a car instead of scooter which is 11 lakh price so i decided to take money instead of car after that they demand another verification money 20500 inr again when i was told them to refund my money they are not responding properly and direct disconnect the phone. When i told one customer (Girl) you are taking money like this so they misbehaved aap ko maranahe to aur marao. I have recorded that calls also.. Just disgusing.. When i was calling other customers they are not picking my calls.. I will provide all details with account number and transaction details.
They given bank accounts — a/c no —[protected]
Ifsc code — pytm0123456
Team times to shopping
Times to shopping india pvt. Ltd.
B-17, biskoman bhawan, green park
Near green park metro station
sponsor prize winning fraud
sponsor prize winning fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 27, 2018
They did not resolve the issue and not the single call also...
Updated by jagnya Mar 27, 2018 complain is not resolved..But it is marked as resolved..
Updated by jagnya Mar 27, 2018 My Respected Sir, I have a complain about a software company Albion Info Tel Ltd they called me by saying that i won a sponser lucky prize a honda scooter and talk about verification money of 2499 INR by paytm, I checked the company in website its ok.so i believed its true so i did they told me to do after some day they again told me that i won a car instead of scooter which is 11 lakh price so i decided to take money instead of car after that they demand another verification money 20500 INR again when i was told them to refund my money they are not responding properly and direct disconnect the phone.when i told one customer (Girl) you are taking money like this so they misbehaved aap ko maranahe to aur marao.i have recorded that calls also..just disgusing..When i was calling other customers they are not picking my calls..I will provide all details with account number and transaction details.
They given bank accounts--A/C No[protected]
IFSC Code---PYTM0123456
Team Times To Shopping
Times to Shopping India Pvt. Ltd.
B-17, Biskoman Bhawan, Green Park
Near Green Park Metro Station
Delhi

Updated by jagnya Mar 29, 2018 My Respected Sir, I have a complain about a software company Albion Info Tel Ltd they called me by saying that i won a sponser lucky prize a honda scooter and talk about verification money of 2499 INR by paytm, I checked the company in website its ok.so i believed its true so i did they told me to do after some day they again told me that i won a car instead of scooter which is 11 lakh price so i decided to take money instead of car after that they demand another verification money 20500 INR again when i was told them to refund my money they are not responding properly and direct disconnect the phone.when i told one customer (Girl) you are taking money like this so they misbehaved aap ko maranahe to aur marao.i have recorded that calls also..just disgusing..When i was calling other customers they are not picking my calls..I will provide all details with account number and transaction details.
They given bank accounts--A/C No[protected]
IFSC Code---PYTM0123456
Team Times To Shopping
Times to Shopping India Pvt. Ltd.
B-17, Biskoman Bhawan, Green Park
Near Green Park Metro Station
Delhi

its not resolved...they are doing same things..not picking my calls...switch off the mobile..

Comments

These people are continuing scamming people. Same modus operandi as used for previous victims. They claim to be from timestoshopping.com and company albion ltd. They called us and informed us that we had won honda activa as prize. Asked for deposit 2499. I checked online to see if this was fraud and found similar stories online of people being scammed. Once I informed them that we were going to verify his company using Police IT division, he began abusing us. Kindly beware this person claiming to be Kunal.
Number used for scam is:[protected].
Teju Kenaudekar's reply, Apr 7, 2018