Albion Info Tel Ltd — complaint against of my money not received

Rani1304 on Mar 11, 2018
My Respected Sir, I have a complain about a software company Albion Info Tel Ltd they called me by saying that i won a sponser lucky prize a honda scooty and talk about verification money of 2499 INR by paytm, I believed its true so i did they told me to do after some day they again told me that i won a car instead of scooter which is 11 lakh price so i decided to take money instead of car after that they demand another verification money 20500 INR again after that they told me bank couldn't give that money to me without taxation so they ask to send tax money to them of subtotal 66000INR through there officials bank accounts but after that i get no reply no messages from them. After paying 66000taxation still they didn't reply and after long day wait they called up and told me that we couldn't give that amount without paying 12000against of NOC. After forcing me I paid 12000.after that still they didn't any response and didn't picked my call. So please help me to bring them to justice and get my 100999money back so there next victim can be saved.
I can provide you all transaction detail with bank slip photo & paytm wallet summary screenshot & there email pdf letter.
Please help me.
Updated by Rani1304, Mar 21, 2018
Still i am waiting,
I haven't get any response
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0