Alchemist Infra Realty — delay in the payment of maturity money

Sir/madam,
I am a agent of your company, i have deposited around 15 lac rupees but after 5years of maturity, i didn't get money of any of my client. Before 1year ago, i went aska branch, ganjam, odisha, 761110 but office was closed and manager didn't pick up phone. Please sir resolve my issue as soon as possible, at last i begging you don't ruined my life and family.
Alchemist Infra Realty customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I have deposited INR 25, 000.00 in Alchemist Infra Realty Limited on[protected] vide Allotment no AIRL/REE0357575 on expiry of tenure on[protected].
There are no such office found where I can claim the refund the amount. My kind request to advise me how to refund the money back.
Parimal1967's reply, Dec 6, 2019
Please arrange to refund the money
So far my two alchemist bond has matured but not able to contact or not getting refund. Not sure why government is silent to enforce law to this company.

Alchemist Infra Realty