Alhissam & Golden Eagle Constructions — fraud by fake company al hissam and golden eagle constructions

Fujairah, Fujairah, Patiala District, Punjab, India
 NishAtharva Singh on Mar 28, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I am nishant, a safety officer by profession in india (Punjab), got a job offer from al hissam & golden eagle onstructions of fujairah, uae. They have contacted me through naukrigulf.com. I had replied to their email as it is a registered company in naukri.com and naukrigulf both, they have a website also, they asked to pay 35000 indian rupees for air ticket after giving me e-visa. The interview was telephonic and just a small interview. I wanted to join this job and got convinced by their do umengation process because jt was all legal and required by uae govt. I was despidately looking for a job with good earning in uae to make my financial condition good
. They sent me agreement copy and asked me to get it typed and signed on 100 rs stamp paper. I sent medical report to them. They asked me to transfer 35000 inr into a their agent bank account in cuttak orissa, agent name was ibrahim. Again they asked me to sent 23000 inr for further process and told me as refundable, i transfered that too. They shared my travel insurence through reliance and a ticket confirmation also.
Then they told me to get my degree atested from hrd dept and uae embassy. I also did that. They told me to provide tickets when the attested copy will be recieved at their end.
Later they again asked for 26000 for processing resident visa. I again transfer that. After that they stadted delaying the tickets. First they told me about my journey on 27.03.2019 then strted giving excuses regarding boeing 737 issue and peomksed to provjde ti kets on 1 april 2019. But gill date nothing happened and now i came to know that it was a fraud.
I lost my all savings, resigned from my current job, lost my all benefits like increment, incentive from my current job.
All money transferred into agent ibrahim account at karur vyasa bank at orissa. Their way of communication and document process was too fair that i never came in doubt.
I asked many croend to confirm evisa and dont k ow how and on what link it showing genuine and ok.
All documents are completely forged and fake. No such company exists.

Iwrc legal counselor advised me i should approach the local police station in india to file a case against the bank account holder or related where you were asked to transfer the money as all the transactions initiated in india.

Details of fraud employer and agent are mentioned below:

Employer name: al hissam and golden eagle constructions, fujairah, uae
(Website: http://www.alhissam-ae.com/)
Hr manager: al
https://alhissam-ae.com/contactus.htmlontact no:[protected]/+[protected]/
U. A. E telephone no:

E-visa was also available at http://evisafujairah.com/ website at that time; i have also taken screen shot of that when they renewed my e-visa.

Agent referred by employer:

Rose man power services

Govt of india reg no :-b-0610/ori/per/1000+/5/3551/2006

Shop no 259 durga building near falcon house

Cuttuck puri road bhubaneshwar orissa 751023.

Contact : mr ibrahim rose ([protected])

This process not have taken lot of money from me, also hampered my career indirectly as lost mg current job. Vot mentally harassed my self and my family due to this.

Request to you that please advise what to do and ks there any chance to get mg money back. And i also want to alert my other brothers from all over the world to stay away from these kind of scams and never ever vive money wothout proper investigation.

Nishant

fraud by fake company al hissam and golden eagle constructions
fraud by fake company al hissam and golden eagle constructions

Comments

Sir, is this true, u didn't get ur money back.
NishAtharva Singh's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 9, 2019
Do u know about this company dear, please reply if you have any imformation about this company
Yes dear till date i have not recieved any refund from them, now they are asking me to remove my complaint from consumer forum website and then they will refund money..but dont know they do after deleting complaint or not...
100% True
please tell me your mobile number.i am aslo deposited 35000 for this job.i want to contact with you
dear madam/sir,

I also cheated by this al hissam group by offering job.I lost 1.30 lakh indian rupees totally from this gang cyber crime.We sent money by selling jewels.This fraud members are from india, uae and usa, political members also.They cheated Nearly 14000 indian persons for getting crores of indian rupees. God is watching, do not worry friends.soon they will be punished.Be Be Be very careful about this fraud friends.
Agent details:
fake name is Ibrahim rose.real name is Messrs rose

Rose man power services -fake name

Govt of india reg no :-b-0610/ori/per/1000+/5/3551/2006- fake license number.
fake address is Shop no 259 durga building near falcon house
Cuttuck puri road bhubaneshwar orissa 751023.
http://www.alhissam-ae.com/ fake website running from USA cyber crime international fraud.
fake e visa web:http://evisafujairah.com/
Totally all are fake.We are indians who are cheated by indian fraud Messrs rose.

Real Details of this fraud cyber crime group is given below.

name is Messrs rose
address:
Nagaram, Keesara mandal, Rangareddi District, telangana.
Bank:Karur Vysya Bank, Nagaram Branch, Rangareddi District, telangana.500083.

I Have all paid bank receipts, fake appointment letter, fake evisa provided by fraud.
If anyone brave loyal Indian cyber crime officers is available, then proceed this case and forward higher officials and PM.and give justice to all innocent indian persons who lose money.unfortunately here no one is available.sorry friends.I also lost money because we are innocent indians.

Solution to get money:

Dear Friends,
If you are staying near this address(Nagaram, Keesara mandal, Rangareddi District, telangana-500083),
Go To Nagaram Police Station And Give complaints giving this fraud Messrs rose bank details.And go karur vysas bank, nagaram and give complaint to baranch manager to get address of this fraud.then also complaint to indian cyber crime website to get money.

Finally Friends, do not send or give money To any fraud before you joining to company.

Alhissam & Golden Eagle Constructions - fraud by fake company al hissam and golden eagle constructions

Company:Alhissam & Golden Eagle Constructions