Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 13, 2023

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints(325)

Order ID: [protected] (seller 3C Online Store)from 2 oct 2021, never came.Aliexpress decison? NOT REFUND!

Order ID: [protected] (seller Wise Man 5 Store) Order date: Sep 28, 2022 never came.Aliexpress decison? The same: Not refund.
Both orders have the same pattern: After 3 weeks from the ordering date, shipping company (carrier) inform :"the parcel is at the local post office" which was not true (the parcels have never arrived there, even in my country!!)
Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 27th August but the goods never arrived.
    Alixexpress validated my claim for repayment but told me that the refund could take 3 to 20 days to get into my bank.

I have not received the refund and I messaged the supplier to get further details but cannot access Aliexpress message center or customer services or the on line help to get this resolved.

Now the case is closed

Ali Express — I need a refund

I would like to file a complaint, package information CAINIAO_STANDARD WB[protected]GB. I have received confirmation from Royal Mail that item number WB[protected]GB has been returned to the sender. I tried to contact the sender but did not receive a correct response. Please take steps to refund....

I brought a Xiaomei cell phone from Aliexpress (Order ID [protected]) for $390.02 on 11/11/2021, however, the phone has issue to turn on and off. Because it is still under warranty, so I contacted the seller Aliexpress starting from 8/19/2022 ), but now after many times contacting with AliExpress, I still cannot get the problem solved. I even can repair locally and share the repair fee with them only need them to send me the parts which cannot be found in the local repair store, but they still refuse to give me the parts. The power button does not cost much, but they just do not want to solve this issue.
      I would appreciate your assistance in resolving my complaint. I would like for AliExpress to send me a replacement phone or repair the phone. If the phone cannot be replaced or repaired, I would like for AliExpress.com to refund the full purchase price of $390.02.
      If the phone must be returned to AliExpress, please direct Aliexpress to make arrangements.
      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing this letter regarding a product I purchased from AliExpress.com

My order ID with AliExpress.com is [protected]

I contacted AliExpress.com started on August 19, 2022, and explained that the product has issue, the issue cannot be solved till now. Failure to receive an appropriate response to this problem has prompted me to write direct to you.

I...

I never received my order, aliexpress tracking and carrier CAINIAO tracking don't indicate same proofs, aliexpress indicate delivered, Carrier indicate not delivered...
        open dispute for refund aliexpress close it...
        open an appeal for refund, aliexpress close it
        Aug 28, 2022
        Updated by danabramoff
        what can I do more???
        Aug 28, 2022
        Updated by danabramoff
        not fair at all, sincerly

A seller on their sure was advertising original Samsung buds live but when they arrived it was clear they were fakes. The charging case did not work. I lodged dispute, the seller rejected it, sent it off to aliexpress for them to sort out the false advertising and refund my payment, but that did not happen. They found in favour of the seller, even though there is heaps of feedback about this seller . I was asked to provide evidence upon evidence...

28 July 2022 i ordered the product with a coupon. For the first time in my life. Monet is taken from my credit card immediately.. but the order is closed due to security reasons it says.. which means i wont receive the product. I cant reach a real pe.rson. I cant open a dispute . I cant track the money ? All i can see ' We had to close this order due to account security concerns. Please place an order again later, or remove the coupon and try again'
          Order No: [protected]
          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The product I ordered about 3 months ago (08.05.2022) from the Aliexpress mobile application and arrived at the customs on 25.05.2022. Since then, I can neither get my money back nor the product I ordered.
            The seller and aliexpress customs want me to research, find the product, identify the problem with the customs and try to solve it, and if I can't solve it, they want me to prove it to them with official documents. LİKE A JOKE!
            I have already paid my customs tax in advance at the time of order. The seller has already promised to deliver the product to my address. Now it's my job, not the seller's, to investigate and find the customs problem and reach the product!
            If the problem is not resolved, the logical thing is to get my money back in a reasonable time.
            Now, after 3 months, there is neither product nor money! On top of that, an unsolvable customs problem!
            I definitely recommend not to shop on aliexpress!
            A complete source of problems!
            Do not trouble yourself without a care; Don't be out of your money!
            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This issues have not been resolved please I need my refund back to my account, my email address is [protected]@gmail.com, the two orders shows delivery unsuccessful
              I purchased the following items from aliexpress but I didn’t receive my orders, when I clicked to check the status, it shows delivery unsuccessful, I clicked to open a dispute shows couldn’t open a dispute yet, this is not right, that’s why people are running away from aliexpress now to another websites bcos a lot of fake sellers are now on aliexpress, u can’t even trust whether u will receive your orders or not. The names of d sellers...

Good morning aliexpress

i have not yet received my order from aliexpress since i have purchased from your app from my account
              {[protected]@gmail.Com}

it states that the shipment is frozen due to security reasons

this is not the 1st time i am oredering from my account

pls cancel the order that i have purchased from seller shop5242159

and refund my amount to my wallet so i could use in my account

kindly refund me my amount in my wallet

regards
              patience
              [protected]@gmail.Com
              Jul 06, 2022
              Updated by Low No
              my aliexpress account { [protected]@gmail.com)

The order was purchased on Feb 1st 2022

kindly cancel my order and refund my amount in my aliexpress wallet

The company charges shipping fees per item and then they combine these items during shipping and you still pay per item shipping price.

I bought item with order number " [protected]
                  " the item was not as described. after I filed a dispute, the seller refused to pay the return shipping coast after long debate. then I contact a AliExpress and the dispute time was finished. then AliExpress representative asked me to return the item and and they will extend the dispute and they will refund me for the item and the return shipping coast, after the seller receive the item. I send the shipping information to both AliExpress and the seller " https://www.dhl.com/sa-en/home/tracking/tracking-express.html?spm=a2g0s.imconver...
                  but the seller refused to receive the item. then AliExpress refused to give my money back ( $130 for the item and 250 SAR for the returning shipping coast )
                  Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  did you ever receive your refund? i did not, never again buy from Aliexpress, the ExpressScam that is why people are getting away

AliExpress.Com And FedEx And CAINIAO Global Fake Tracking Report Scam

I am reporting a business fraud shopping from this merchant Vinida Style Official Store on AliExpress.Com and the merchant store number and name: 5722150 Vinida Style Official...
                    I am writing to complain about Aliexpress's manner of business translation. I am an average commoner and have been buying items in ali express since the pandemic. Recently, I have make a purchase on this order number [protected]. I have purchased the items in my country's denomination dollars and amount to162.61. However Aliexpress London charged me 164.24 .
                    I have spoken to the customer service person Caroline who would...

Consumer Electronics world Store
                    Beware of cheaters! You will not receive the ordered product and no refund. Just empty promises. Remember the name of this store!

My order number was: [protected]

The order was two gamepads, made on 12/16/2021, which came defective.
                      One of them had the L1 and R1 buttons broken, and in the other, the mini-USB input didn't work.
                      I contacted the seller and sent pictures of the issues, but they required a video to prove it. I refused to upload the video
                      because I didn't have a way to do it, and opened a dispute.
                      Then the...

I bought an item an it came with one peace of it missing.

i tried to talk to the seller and other channels in the app and the seller asked me to not open a dispute and didn´t resolve the problem.

i tried to talk to aliexpress and they ask me to talk to the seller again
                      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought it twenty months ago and received only 5 of my orders. For the rest of them that I followed up, they told me that it is related to the seller, post and customs.But now the orders have been returned to the sellers, but no one is responsible for this scandal. I can not open a lawsuit and the seller does not respond and says to act according to the order.I have not been able to get my money back yet. Is there really no management?