All India Council For Technical Education [Aicte] — pending salary

Park college of engineering and technology , Avinashi road kaniyur coimbatore .kaniyur, Kaniyur Coimbatore, India
 Heera Kk on Nov 21, 2019
Hello, i am smt heera kk, i was working with park college of technology in the office department as a office manager from the period 01.09.2017 to 16.04.2019. I did not receive my pending salary for the month of december 2019 till april 2019. All the faculties who resigned with us did not receive the pending salary. It's nearly nine months salary is pending for the faculties who are working currently with this institution. I called them several time for getting my salary, though they didn't response properly. From past five month i am waiting to get my salary, whenever i call them for getting salary they give false complaints against me in local police station. I got a call from police station and i have cleared them. Because of not getting proper salary i resign the job. They put duplicate signature in salary registers, so i am expecting some action taken against the management and help me receiving the pending salary as possible earliest.

Heera kk.

Updated by Heera Kk, Nov 21, 2019
Hello, I am Smt Heera KK, I was working with park college of technology in the office department as a office manager from the period 01.09.2017 to 16.04.2019. I did not receive my pending salary for the month of December 2019 till April 2019. All the faculties who resigned with us did not receive the pending salary. It's nearly nine months salary is pending for the faculties who are working currently with this institution. I called them several time for getting my salary, though they didn't response properly. From past five month I am waiting to get my salary, whenever I call them for getting salary they give false complaints against me in local police station. I got a call from police station and I have cleared them. because of not getting proper salary I resign the job. they put duplicate signature in salary registers, So I am expecting some action taken against the management and help me receiving the pending salary as possible earliest.

Heera KK.