[Resolved]  All India Institute Of Medical Science [AIIMS] — Application rejected

Sir. My aiims application form has been rejected due to unable to upload sc category certificate but now I submitted despite showing application rejected. Please refund my money or accept my application form. I am calling in aiims candidate helpline number but no one pick up the call. Please inform me as early as possible. There is left no more time for aiims mbbs exam. Please solve my problem. Or refund my money as early as possible.
Name - Kiran Kalyan
AIIMS Reg Id- P[protected]
Gmail - kinnu006.[protected]@gmail.com
My aiims application form has been rejected due to sc category certificate unable to upload. Please refund my money or accept my application form. Please inform me as early as possible...
Nov 7, 2021
All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments