All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 9, 2023

File a complaint to All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

Having problems with All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Phone Numbers

Mobile

Fax

View more phone numbers

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] reviews & complaints(1762)

I had paid amount for application and money was deducted but it shows failure of payment
All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid the amount 2 times in October for nov Inicet 2022 but the amount was not refunded to me still now so please look for it

Sir, as it is said that for ST caste application fee will be refunded after result is declared but last year and this year it is not refunded though my friends got back

Hello Sir /Madam,

My Payment got failed yet the amount has been debited, kindly Resolve .

All India Institute Of Medical Science [AIIMS] — Refund of rupees 4000 for inicet 2022 because of the website showing unsuccessful payment despite transaction being made

Inicet 2022 transaction completed but the website shows payment unsuccessful...I made the payment on 13/10/2022...my application number-P[protected]...hence I kindly request you to Refund of rupees 4000 for inicet 2022 because of the website showing unsuccessful payment despite transaction being made and amount being debited from my account...
          Hello Sir,

I made payment (of rupees 7284) on 05 Aug 2022 for NORCET 2022 through CC, the amount was deducted from my account 3 times but it didn't get updated in NORCET portal. after next Day one Transaction is updated remaining 2 payment not refund. i also number of time raise the complaint(Mail) to AIIMS not responding

Hereby I humbly request you to refund the payment of one of the transaction I made. but...

Sir i have done twice transactions for aiims norcet 2022.kindly refund my money.

Candidate id [protected]
          Roll no. 4109137
          E mail id.. [protected]@gmail.com

I have filled the norcet form but payment was done twice and still not get refund from institute kindly look into my matter proceed the refund amount

Please refund the excess amount because it was paid twice from my side for NORSET-2022 application form.

Below are the transaction details with attachments.

*1st Transaction details-
              transaction dated 18/8/2022 of Rs.3, 035.4/- towards AIIMS BILLDESK MUMBAI IN _[protected] got declined.

SBI CREDIT CARD

AMOUNT DEDUCTED_3000 RS
              REFERENCE ID_[protected]/[protected]

Applicant Name- Priyanka Shivhare
              Application No- [protected]

During from filling of NORCET 2022 amount deducted from my bank account three times and still not refunded after 15 days. Please help me regarding this.

Good morning sir/ ma'am. I'm Norcet Applicant. My MONEY has been DEDUCTED TWICE in NORCET EXAM REGISTRATION process on 21st August 2022 and REFUND has NOT BEEN done. So, please kindly look into this matter and do the refund as soon as possible sir/ma'am. Thank you....

Good evening
                  While i was making payment i had done three attempt of payment due to payment error so my total deduction was rs 9000, i haven't received any refund yet.
                  Please help.
                  Name - shaguphta
                  Id- [protected]

Sir/ma'am my application no. Is [[protected]] for norcet exam I have pay the fess 3000 at 11:37 am on 20 August 2022 by Google pay my upi transaction id is [[protected]]. Payment is deducted but not confirmed at the portal.so i try it for second time 3000 pay by slice credit card and my transaction id is[[protected]] at 11:52 am on 20 August 2022 which may also deducted from my account.after some time one time payment is confirmed on portal.but my payment is deducted...
                    Regard,
                    Manisha Singh

Dear team,

This mail is to inform you that money was debited form ny account and showed successful from bank side but merchant i.e AIIMS did not received the money where it showed unsuccessful.when i called to upi customer care they said that i need to contact merchant for this as it successful from google pay side but unsuccessful form aiims side.
                      Please look into the matter and resolve the issue asap.
                      also find the related screenshot in attachment.

Manisha singh
                      20/08/2022
                      11:37am

Dear team,

Please look into the matter and resolve the issue asap.
                        also find the related screenshot in attachment.

Mansha singh
                        20/08/2022
                        11:37am

Sir/ma'am my application no. Is [protected] for norcet exam I have pay the fess 3000 at 11:37 am on 20 August 2022 by Google pay and my transaction id is CICAgJCE8Y7LBg. Payment is deducted but not conferm on the portal, so i try it for second time 3000 pay by by my slice credit card and the transaction id is[protected] at 11:52 am on 20 August 2022 which may also deducted from my account and after some time one time payment is confirmed on portal but my payment is deducted my payment was deducted from another account was still not refunded.
                          Sep 04, 2022
                          Updated by S.smanisha
                          Sep 04, 2022
                          Updated by S.smanisha

Sir/ma'am my application no. Is [protected] ifor norcet exam I have pay the fess 3000 at 13:30 pm on 20 August 2022 by Google pay my UPI number is[protected]. Payment is deducted but not confirmed at the portal.so i try it for second time 3000 pay by Google pay my UPI number is[protected] at 13:43 pm on 20 August 2022 which may also deducted from my account.after some time one time payment is confirmed on portal.but my payment is deducted 2 times my second time payment is not refunded to my account of amount 3000. Please refunded it to my account from where the payment is deducted.
                            Sir / mam not any response came from your side after two months of complaint enter on your site . Please help me or give me advise about next step

Sir I have filled the application form my candidate I'd is [protected], for norcet exam, at that time site is busy I have pay the payment through Google pay 3000 but it may not confirmed but my amount is deducted from my account.i tryit for second time again my payment is deducted from my account 3000. After a few time one time payment is confirmed but my payment of 1 time is not refunded.I have entered the complaint but not responding.i also complaint it at Google pay .so I heartily reguested to you sir please refunded my payment of amount 3000 in my account from it may deducted.
                              My UPI payment :[protected] at the time 13:30 pm, and second time UPI is[protected] at the time 13:43

My name is Yogesh and I am here to inform you that I applied for NORCET 2022 and registered my application form in the given time but due to some poor connection in my village I not able to see the update on website and unable to access on website for correction. sir one
                                day after the correction date I found my AIIMS application form is rejected due to inappropriate photo and signature size but initially it was accepted...
                                Dear AIIMS
                                It has been 5 day's since I registered this complaint about the payment deduction. But there is no response from your side. I think this portal it's just a making reviewing only perpose. If my money will not REFUNDED within day's . So i have to take LEGAL ACTION against AIIMS .

Refund my money soon