All India Institute Of Medical Science [AIIMS] — Delay in surgery
Suresho, suffering from cancer, was admitted earlier, but due to high blood pressure surgery was delayed and later one month later date was given to us, later a second date of 1 week later was given, today on 20 September 2021 a date of 4 October is given again by doctors, no one is listening to us, her situation Is getting worst day by day, she is from family of farmers we don't have much resources for treatment in private hospitals but no one understands this, I don't understand how these ministers get treated so fast, everyone keep on saying doctors don't listen to people here links is needed, what kind o[censored]ndemocratic behavior is this indigient poor people are suffering and people with links n money are getting treated in days, I am tired now I don't have options left on my end than to see her dieing infront of my eyes .
1. Delay in unexpected ones
2. Everytime they want fresh mri, which costs me 5-8k,
3. Why harassing people when you don't know bed is available or not.
4. Pls check how many relatives of these doctors get such long appointments for surgery
5. I had a lot of respect for doctors but their behaviour in aiims is so pathetic that they treat ordinary people like it's there sole purpose to shout at them.
6. There is no fair mechanism for bed allotments as per requirement everything there is about links and links, I wish I knew modiji personally, I pay tex modiji, I voted for you help me a bit.
7. I am adding documents if anyone can do something plz do.
Was this information helpful?
All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Post your Comment
+91 11 6590 0669 [Call Centre]
+91 11 2658 9999 [IVRS]
Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110029