Allahabad Bank — Poor service

Address:811214
Website:www.Allahabadbank.in

The manager mr. Kumaranuraj of allahabad bank keshopur branch jamalpur is so wicked and dumb.in fact he doesn't knows the work properly and the assistant manager mr. Gupta is of so unpunctual and of very proudly nature and the clerk mr. Jugal is so in professional in fact he is in a stage of retirement but still working no one knows why? He is slow in counting
I went to deposit money in account firstly they took the money and gave me the recipit but after few hours the the deposits amount was not added to my account i questioned the asst. Manager mr. Gupta why?
Then he took the recipt and told there was not adhar number in the account.
I asked him if there was no adhar added in the account he should have refused earlier only to deposit the cash why is he creating a problem for the customer. Instead of appoloizing the staff member started to speak un satisfactory words and told “jo karna hai or lijyea" he told i[censored] r going to complaint then also nothing us going to happen these guys has no fear of getting suspended also. Their behaviour is so words against the customers that it can't be seen in fact the peon there is ready to fight had slap anyone anytime.

So its my humble request to please check our problems and do something regarding this
Otherwise we the customers have to shift our account to some other banks.
Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments