[Resolved]  Allahabad Bank — Refund initiated by Amazon but not received in the bank.

As on 1st April, 2021 I have ordered a product on Amazon, order was prepaid. It costed total Rs.555.
I have done Rs.114 payment through amazon pay and rest Rs.441 from Allahabad bank's debit card simultaneously.
I have placed order on 1st April, 2021 and cancelled it very next day. As it was expected to get amazon pay refund on 3rd April, 2021 which I got but still rest of the money i.e Rs.441 is pending which was to be credited on 8th April, 2021. I have both order ID as well as RRN ( Refund Refrence Number). Kindly initiate the refund as Amazon has initiated it but still pending from bank's side.

Order ID[protected]

RRN- N0G4O7K80000KMXMSL2T
Refund initiated by Amazon but not received in the bank.
Refund initiated by Amazon but not received in the bank.
Apr 15, 2021
Within 24-48 hours, I recieved my money back and I was trying to contact amazon and my bank from last 1 week but consumer complaint made it easy for me. Thank you... Company has assigned my complaint to bank customer service and I have recieved my money within few hours.
Apr 14, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Refund is not recived in bank

Allahabad Bank