Allahabad Bank — refund not process

GORAKHPUR UNIVERSITY, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jan 11, 2020
17:43 01/11

This is to confirm that refund for amount 568.0000 has been successfully processed on[protected] and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

Refund reference # 74332749336933550806650

Please contact your bank’s customer care center and quote these numbers to know further about the status of the transaction in case you still haven’t received the credit within 4 business days. Please remember that you will have to call your bank’s customer care center and not visit the branch for this update.

Some nationalized banks may take more time than normal to credit the amount. If your bank is unable to locate the refund with the reference number provided, please dispute the transaction as 'refund not processed'. At that time, they will see a pending refund and will follow the path back to our payment processor to locate the refund.

Thanks for choosing amazon.in

[Jan 11, 2020] Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by [email protected], Jan 25, 2020
How much time will it take for the account Cr

Comments

My refund not issue able 519. Amazon brand house shield men sweatshirt
Chottu.sharma336's reply, Jan 12, 2020
Mere ko refund nehi mila 519 rupee kaa please refund issue kree merra
I have transferred rs.10, 000 thorough phone pe but amount was not transfer to my customer because of bank technical network issue but the amount of rupees 10, 000 was debite from my bank account please refund it soon as possible because it's a urgent requirement medical emergency 🙏
Sir, I took out 1500 rupees from HDFC ATM, but my money was stuck in the ATM, my ATM card belongs to Allahabad Bank. Please return my money please sir.

ATM Address: MAMURA SECTOR 66, NOIDA, UTTAR PRADESH.
ATM NO.: P3ENND14