Allahabad Bank — regarding service

Address:Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452008

I have a saving (Salary) account in allahabad bank m. G. C. Compound lasudiya mori distt. Indore madhya pradesh 452008 & ifsc is alla0210983.
I have open an account dated on 02/08/2017 & received a ready kit of atm. I have many times visit in the brach for atm activation, printed passbook & net banking also. Every time their staff check & update status of activation & told me, your card will be activate within 24 hour. And all staff behavior is very crucial & disappointed.
Today (12/09/17) i am visit again for same concern & all staff is shouting me & told me, if you have a problem like this than please closed your account in our branch. We can not proceed for any type of service for you & we will not done any type of request in your account. Branch manger also misbehave with me. I observe same things with another customer, so
Please look into the matter & suggest to every one for behavior.
Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments