[Resolved] Alltalent.in — fraud agency in pune for auditions

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 pramod3681 on Aug 28, 2018
Fraud... Fraud.. Fraud..
1. First of all they will say there is no registration fees.
2. Then they will call you for meeting and explain how it works which is totally fake.
3. Then they will ask for portfolio pics around 10-15k, and if you say our budget is not fits, they will offer you to pay 5k now and remaining amount will be from your first work getting from them. This way you will definitely say yes to them which never happened.
4. This happened with me. Even if you have done the portfolio earlier they will say we have very good professional photographer which click as per industry.
5. Believe me those photographers are worst than our local photo studio photographers.
6. They search on google and ask us for pose, these much profession they are.
Please don't play with anyone's emotions & career.

One more thing, if you show them this site, they will tell you that these comments are older posts and we have asked to remove them and site is asking us to pay 50000 which is also fake.

Guys, please don't make any registration with alltalent.in

Revert me my 5000 as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2018
AllTalent.in had connected with me and understood my concern.
As there is no communication happened before, hence I wasn't aware that they are trying their best to get work for us.
They promised me to keep me posted in future. I believe they will work harder to get work for us. Thanks.

Comments

I have been wanting to visit this agency since so long but they are located so far from my place. I stay at Talegaon. I would like to start working with this agency but travelling so far is the major issue. I would appreciate if they had a branch nearby so i could go for auditions. would want to recommend them to have few more branches as platforms like this is much needed is our city.

+91 20 4861 9705 [Pune]
    Office No. 504, 5th Floor, Morya Blue Moon, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Alltalent.in - fraud agency in pune for auditions