[Resolved] Amazon India — about my amazon.in account on hold

Digha, Maharashtra, India
 Ajinkya Lavate on Sep 22, 2017
My name is ajinkya lavate email id is lavate. [protected]@gmail.com which is registered with amazon.in. My amazon.in account is locked from 20 days. Reason is that i placed a order on amazon by mistake i fill wrong credit card no after please order i relies that i fill anything wrong i imidately cancelled that order.
After one day i see my account is locked. I try to contact customer care but they tell they can't help me only investigate team unlock my account. I sent mail on [protected]@amazon.in, [protected]@amazon.in ans [protected]@amazon.in but they not listening anything they send me mail that [ your order can't be delivered please fax your credit card details with billing address ] but that credit card no i filled is wrong
I have also provide all the details to amazon.in by mail and fax but still my account is locked.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2017

[Sep 22, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ajinkya Lavate, Sep 22, 2017
also I have received mails from Amazon.in by Account Specialist [Greetings from Amazon. We have placed a hold on your Amazon.in account and all pending orders...]

Account Specialist's List
Vipul C
htrivedi
Bharpita
Mohammad M

Comments

Sir i had done payment thru debit card on 19-07-17 and i had twice payment done on 1 product so please refund my 1st attempt payment.

My delivery time 14 SEP expected.but today 17 but my product does not delevierd til now.i vl.pay d money of my product...nd in Amazon or courier service don't give me any emails or messages DT my product is delivered in lately due toh so so reason..BT no one have informed me ..where is my stuff.
My name is rocky email id is lavate. [protected]@gmail.com. My account number [protected] which is registered with amazon.in. My amazon.in account is locked from 20 days. Reason is that i placed a order on amazon by mistake i fill wrong credit card no after please order i relies that i fill anything wrong i imidately cancelled that order.
My name is Kalpana and email id is [protected]@gmail.com and my account get blocked.Pls solve my issue as fast as you see
SaHeer SAd's reply, Jun 21, 2019
solve?
My name is kiran
And email ID is [protected]@gmail.com. my account is hold old solve this issue

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]