[Resolved] Amazon India — Account locked

Harry40875
My name is harwinder singh email id is HARRY40875@GMAIL.COM which is registered with Amazon. My Amazon account is locked from 20 days. Reason is that i placed a order on Amazon by mistake i fill wrong credit card no after please order i relies that i fill anything wrong i imidately cancelled that order.
After one day i see my account is locked . I try to contact customer care but they tell they can't help me only investigate team unlock my account. I sent mail on investigate@amazon.in, cis@amazon.in ans cs-reply@amazon.in but they not listening anything they send me mail that [ your order can't be delivered please fax your credit card details with billing address ] but that credit card no i filled is wrong . I also try to fax my own credit card details but fax no which they given give transmission error and fax not sent, i told these things to customer care but they are not helping me also send again mail with all details that happen with me but they are not response to any my request .
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2017
Gali no 8, opp. Bhihari sabji mandi,
Rajeev Nagar, Gurgaon
pin code122001

Account unlock on 3feb and again locked on 4feb and still they not responding

[Jan 24, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Harry40875, Feb 12, 2017
Gali no 8, opp. Bhihari sabji mandi,
Rajeev Nagar, Gurgaon
pin code122001

Account unlock on 3feb and again locked on 4feb and still they not responding

Comments

hello sir, I am Dhruv Pandey i have got my account locked for filling wrong information. sir, I am sorry i will not make any type of mistake in future please unlock my account I want to buy some stuff from amazon because the stuff not available near me sir plz unlock my account.. rkp333pandey@gmail.com is my mail id
My account blocked 3 months ago, thus I fill wrong details of debit cards.what I do now? I send my account details below...

Name: Dudhaiya Sunil T.
M. : [protected]
Email: sunildudhaiya1983@gmail.com
Sir my name is Prasanna Jituri ..
Sir plz unhold my account sir as I need to buy some stuff which im not able to get around me..
Name: Prasanna Jituri
Mob:[protected](according to amazon acc)
Email:prasannajituri@gmail.com
sir i am not able to login my account id -uttejkancharla123@gmail.com
i have given a complaint they said that your account is blocked can you help in that
NAME- VIKRAM KUMAR
EMAIL ID- singh0834@gmail.com
MOBILE NO. [protected]
I want to why my account get blocked
Please tell me by email
Because I have only one account and it is very important for me.
sir my account is blocked from one year..plz unhold my account as i have 5000rs amayzon pay balance in that

account details are following

name suwaid showkat

email suvishowkat@gmail.com

mobile [protected]
Even my buyer account is locked. My email address is pradeepkumar.nb@gmail.com

Tried sending email to all the above reported email addresses. No use an now they are not replying.

Called the customer care but they are not helping me also send again mail with all details that happen with me but they are not response to any my request . My number [protected]

I was very good customer for Amazon with prime account. I doubt Amazon has met with some serious problems..
Plz sir unhold my account plzz sir plz my name is Rahil Malek in amazon

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]