Amazon India — amazon account and pay balance not accessible

There has been some suspicious activities on my amazon account one week back like changing the email id and password without my authentication. On reporting the issue they have put my account on hold and i myself cannot login into the account using otp or password. On mail they have replied multiple times (Almost every day in last one week) that the account password has been reset and i can login in next 5 hours. I am still unable to access my account and more importantly i have some amazon pay balance which neither i can access nor see the current status. It appears there is absolutely no way of reaching there customer care number without logging into the account which i am not being able to do as the account has been put on hold. Under this circumstance what am i supposed to do. Neither am i getting any update from amazon nor am i being able to contact them or access my account.
Mar 15, 2018

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India