Amazon India — amazon doing fraud with me i purchased a mobile phone but there is no mobile phone on the box take a action against amazon

Mohit chaware on Jan 11, 2019
Hello sir
My self mohit chaware from nagpur maharastra 440008

I order a mobile phone from amazon one plus 6t of ₹37999 thru the bajaj emi card delivery comes on 4th january but when i opend it i dont get mobile phone at the box i complaint at amazon 1st day they told me that wait till 12th of january will help u now i get the msg that they did not help me told me that we cant help u with this order at any replacement or refund sir help me hear sir i am purchasing this mobile phone from bajaj emi card i dont got the mobile phone but my emi cards schedule has been started sir i request them lots of time but they are not helping me hear sir plz help mw with this issue plz..
And take a action against amazon for thiss sir i spend my ₹37999 thru the emi plz help me hear sir..
I hope ur helping me hear..

[Jan 11, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mohit chaware, Jan 11, 2019
I call at amzaon customer service they told me that ur issue ia all ready escalate from.our end..
We cant take ur re-inveaticate issue..
And sir they are just close my case coz i am not pick there calls coz evry calls i get from amazon as +44 strat number i thought that was other companys calls like bank and credir cards they are all ways call me so..
And now i am requesting them plz reinvestigate my issue but they didnt help me i hade a call records also sir..
Plz take a complit legal action against them plz sir its my ₹37999 i pay them via BAJAJ EMI CARD and my emi schedule also start so plz help me hear and get me my mobile phon or my ₹37999 back to me..
Updated by Mohit chaware, Jan 11, 2019
Plz sir help me out hear i in so much truble..
Coz bajaj emi deu in account started sir need help hear badly plz try to understand take a complit action against AMAZON pls sir..
Updated by Mohit chaware, Jan 11, 2019
See hear real aukat off amzon even they did not help me hear..
Plz help me out hear need help sir..
Updated by Mohit chaware, Jan 13, 2019
From the 3days before i am complaint hear but not amazon help me hear not even customer forum india..
This is ur service sir..
I am just hear for help and re-investigate my issue but now i got it..
Ur not help mr hear thnx alot alot..
Now u proov it that not help any one hear..

Hats off to ur zand service
Updated by Mohit chaware, Jan 14, 2019
Any update sir..??
Updated by Mohit chaware, Jan 18, 2019
...???

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - amazon doing fraud with me i purchased a mobile phone but there is no mobile phone on the box take a action against amazon