Amazon India — amazon doing online fraud with me

Lalitwanjari0006 on Sep 8, 2018
Dear sir my name is lalit wajari .. my email Lalitwanjari@yahoo.com.. i order one plus 6 mobile phone from the amazon, hear is my order id[protected] ..
But when i i get dilvry of that product mobile phon is not in the box so i called dilvry boy and told him that there is no mobile phon in the box so he said i cant help u ..
Then i called amzon custmer care so they tolde that wait for 6sept and now they locked my acount as well and told me that we can not help u with it ..
Sir 34999₹ is nlt just a small amount for me and they are not takking any ans about my complaint so plz help me reagarding this..
There excutive clearlly told me on cll that we can't help u any more ..
Thsts why m complsint hear hope so that u undrstand my concrt and help me reagarding thiss...

[Sep 08, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 08, 2018
There excutive clearlly told me on cll that we can't help u any more ..
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 08, 2018
I am compalint reagarding this issue on amazon bt they are not getting me seriouslly there clearlly said that we cant help u ...
And we can not giving u any replsent or refound for that..
They doing sach a frod with me plz do help hear i want to requst to u that re-investicate my issue plz sir do help hear ..

amazon doing online fraud with me
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 08, 2018
Take a action reagarding thiss issue sir ₹35000 is not just a small amout for me ..
And amazon did not help me now m i dont have trust on amazon that they will help me coz they are clearlly told me that they can not giving me any reaplsment or refound pls do help hear sir plz
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 09, 2018
Sir what is my complaint stetus ...?? Not havving any responce from ur behalf sir ..
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 10, 2018
Complaint stetus...??
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 10, 2018
They cant help me with this and trying to close my account need help hear ..
See that they are close my account coz they kwns that they hade a mistake now they want to give me my moeny back thats why they are trying to close my account and moves on from this plx help me hear

amazon doing online fraud with me
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 11, 2018
Not havving any single inqury from ur side no call no emails how can i kwn that u working on my case ...
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 13, 2018
Not work on my case its just pending ur single eccutive dosmt help me in thiss issue
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 14, 2018
From 8th sept consumer pannel could not help me
Updated by Lalitwanjari0006, Sep 17, 2018
Any update...??
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

bad

my purchase of foot wear made me a fool since a small complaint to be attended

company order is with you

please do the repairs