Amazon India — amazon fraud cashback offer

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy Hyderabad Hyderabad District Andhra Pradesh India - 500032, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 hm1990 on Feb 24, 2020
Amazon india a big cheaters. Initially they were fine in dealing the consumers. Once, they smelled the dodging method of indian companies they also following the same.

This complaint is regarding my purchase in amazon pantry in oct-2019. My order no is[protected] 04/10/2019 worth of rs 53999. I suppose to get 10% of cashback on this amount. I have got instant cashback of 2000₹ but rest of 3300₹ till date it is not credited. I have called customer care many times. They also replied, but with same content "the issue is escalated to the concern team. We will get back to you soon".

A month ago on 13/01/2020 they suggest and mailed me that you are eligible for cash back offer. And yesterday they informed me that you are not eligible.

They fraud me and now harassing to not giving me my cashback. They have changed their policy terms and condition after purchase/shopping has been done.

I want my cashback or want to return product and request to give me my full amount i have shopped for.

Please do needful.

For your information, i am providing the content of the mails.

amazon fraud cashback offer
amazon fraud cashback offer

[Feb 25, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by hm1990, Feb 28, 2020
Dear consumer team please help Amazon team not responding.
Till date no email no call no complaint related update from Amazon customer team.
Pls help.
Updated by hm1990, Mar 04, 2020
No resolution has been provided..Even not a single phone call or any update since complaint.

Pls help