Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023
Complaints 19324

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1965

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 13

I will lose 25000 from Amazon online mall task order

I ordered 4 item..bt I received only 2...I already complaint..so many times...bt no solution..still..plz help...
    Order Id:[protected]

I'd ordered Havells Aqua Plus 1.2 Litre Double Wall Kettle on 18th October 2022 for which I've created a return. Its been 4th time that return has not been picked up. I'd called customer care executive more than 7 times and every single time they are giving me the same answers that It will get picked up by day end and they are just re-scheduling order pick-ups again and again but not giving me...
    Myself rakshith. I got this link in facebook i had go through it. But they are told rs1000 after that they dealing to more and more. But now i had paid Rs .110887, again they are asking for more 105300 to pay to refund the amount what i have paid. So please I want my money back as soon as possible. Please reply me my no is [protected].

Amazon India — Product On the way but it's running late

I have ordered Samsung M33 mobile on 23rd October 2022. Delivery date mentioned after the order is 26th October 2022.Today is 28th October 2022 but I still have not received the phone. I want to escalate this issue as the delivery is not as per time also there is no proper update...

Amazon India — Fraud happened of 40000 in behalf of part time job

I want to file a complaint against Amazon india ecommerce online work from home. Amazon store manager named Lee told me to register and then to recharge 500 rs on Amazon platform for work. after I recharged there are 6 tasks for every task I had to do recharge to complete work. I had recharged with 40000 and complete all tasks. After that they told me to pay tax payment for withdrawal the money. I told them I don't have money I had used all...
      Actually, I purchased
      1. Philips Multi Grooming Kit MG7715/65, 13-in-1 (New Model), Face, Head and Body - All-in-one Trimmer. Power adapts technology for precise trimming, 120- Order#[protected]
      2. MI Power Bank 3i 20000mAh Lithium Polymer 18W Fast Power Delivery Charging | Input- Type C | Micro USB| Triple Output | Sandstone Black- Order#[protected]

Received wrong product on 7 oct. then i placed...

I received a txt message from +[protected] that offers a part time job that i could earn money.i badly needed the money for .so i grab the offer.at first is just a small.amount of 200rs..and every time i grab the order its increasing.now i need to pay 12000rs so i can withdraw my money and commission...i dont have that much money...pls help me i alredy spend 23000rs .i just want my money back.pls..
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

it is intimated that I am no repeat NO LONGER interested in your membership and I have tried closing my account and even changed my mobile number.
        But you have not closed my account and are resorting to daily multiple promotional mails. it is sad to see the attitude and behaviour of your Company which is nothing but cheap and most unlike or unworthy of a reputed company. In contrast I have never got nay promotional mails from Flipkart/ myntra / or any other ecommerce org.
        Now, through this column I am requesting you to :-
        Close/ delete my account-linked with email id-hsbkg.[protected]@gmail.com
        Stop sending me daily mails on the a/m id.
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India — Havells 1200 mm efficiencia prime high speed ceiling fan with remote control

Purchased ceiling fan with remote control vide inv.No.Xnyr 9863 dt.23.09.2022 on line from amazon delivered on 29.09.2022. While installing the said fan, it failed to work in the first instance and the technician replaced and installed the new one one.
          On 24.10.2022 the said fan stoped working and complaint was registered vide ref.No.[protected] with job assigned to mr. Rinku mishra on 25.10.2022with his contact no. [protected]. I...

I have bought "SKY MORE Metal 2-Tier Countertop Organizer (12.2X6.7X11.2inch, Black) | B08PF9TTXJ ( 2 tier standing rack ), ' on 01.10.22 (order no is[protected] by paying an amount of Rs.699. But item is defective with its one of the legs broken, I had placed a request for replacement between 10.10.22 to 15.10.22. But nobody came for pick up and rand again I contacted amazon customer care on 19.10.22 for returning the item i was promised it will be picked within within 23.10.22. But again nobody came for pick up. Today if contacted them again they are saying they will raise a new request for pickup, for every new request previous request gets deleted and they are simply wasting my time.

My refund reference number:[protected]
            Amazon not sended me my money they show successful
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Verification failed of brand, model, and imei number during exchange of my old phone. Show unable to verify my phone, big scam by Amazon India...
              Product Link: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07BBRLTRH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?i...

I ordered the above monitor on 8 October 2022, and delivered it in 12th October 2022. I opened the product the same day, I found a different product inside the box. As a Youtuber, I recorded the unboxing video as given below.

Immediately called amazon customer support and told them the issue and raised...

As per the order date 13.10.22 (amazon Order ID:[protected]
              the item delivered (19.10.2022) is not an right quantity as per the
              order placed through amazon app.

ie, total placed qty. (6pkt) but only (4pkt) was received.

the pkt was delivered by delivery boy and pkt was wrap in polybag instead of box so any one can easily stole the wires pkt.

Problem related with: Order ID:[protected]
              ** TWC single core 1sqmm yellow electric wire HSN:8544, ordered qty. (3pkt)
              but recived (1pkt)**

So, please help to resolve the issues related with the above order as soon as possible.
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Laptop through Amazon using EMI option with CITI Bank Credit card and paid 32506.4 rs but Amazon did not delivered the product and refunded the amount 32506.4 rs back to my CITI Bank account. And as per Amazon the EMI should be auto closed in this case but CITI bank is not closing the EMI and asking me to pay 30000 rs extra to force close the EMI.
                Amazon is directly saying that the amount has been refunded from our end and our job is done and for the EMI related issue Customer should run behind the Bank. But this issue has been created from Amazon side and they should help customer to close the EMI. If Amazon do not have the product then why they are showcasing those items in their website. I did not get the product then why should i pay emi or 30000 rs to close the emi.

Amazon — Refund successful but not received

I have not recieved my refund but company showing successful...

I got delivery agents number through email when I'm trying to contact him him phone continuously going busy. Sadly my number is also not mentioned on invoice . Delivery agents number [protected]. My Amazon order number #[protected]
                  Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have the ordered the new mobile in exchange of old phone. But due to technical glitch by Amazon during verification they are not delivering my order.it is the mistake by amazon.i have lost many offers from other apps
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ORDER #[protected] was retuned and Pickup Tracking ID:[protected]. It was picked up by the Amazon agent which was updated in their system. Then there was no update. After a month I contacted customer care. They said I have sent the wrong item and accused me of counterfeit return and denied refund. On asking what is the item they have received they have confirmed that they don't know. At this point of time I do not have the product nor the refund from Amazon.