Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023
Complaints 19334

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1965

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 15

I've ordered a daikin 1 ton AC on 22nd Sep at Rs 43526(net. After deducting 4322 IBD and 150 promo) and amazon delivered me a wrong model, I complaint about it in Amazon but still no action has been taken. The Amazon executive told me to reorder the same product again but as the price was increased to 57, 111 Rs he promised me to give a price difference of 9112 Rs and IBD of 4332 Rs both (email attached) so as to match the initial order price...
Hello Sir/Madam,

Amazon service is getting degraded day by day and never ever I get my product deliver at the doorstep, for my order I need to go to the market and take my product. More than one week has been elapsed, to be accurate with the timing I would say the complaint I started registering is from 11th Oct 2022 and what I am getting as a response each and every time is an apology but not the product. Firstly, I thought...
Amazon delivered me defective product but when i orders for replacement but not deliver and cancel mu order when i ask for refund they can not do

Reg. Mob. No. [protected]
No refund no replacement

Refund amount was not credited in my account w
    Oct 20, 2022
    Updated by Tom BOY 7416
    Refund amount was not credited in my account please help me with this

I have ordered 2 nos. Of mmtc-pamp india pvt ltd. Lotus series 999.9 purity 50 gm silver bar vide order no.[protected] by paying of rs. 8318/- ( after discount rs. 7666.20) but just now i have received only 01 ( one) no. Of 50 gms silver gms instead of 02 in box.
      There is no contact no. Of shipper as well as amazon on invoice and all the contact detials of harasharatna inc, banglore, karnaktaka ( shille/seller) is wrong on on line platform

the shipper invoice no. Is : ka[protected] dated 15.10.2022 shows 032 silver bars but the shipped quantity in box is only 01
      pl. Check and confirm urgently
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a phone from amazon of one plus model ( CE 2 lite 5g ) blue tide, 6gb ram, 128 gb storage which costed me ₹17499 on 10 oct 2022 with order id[protected] on 14 oct 2022 and received a honey jar in it and on the same day i complained this to them and they asked me to wait till 20th oct 2022 so that they can investigate . And on 20th oct they are saying that we can not help you and your phone is delivered to you...

My order number[protected] ordered on 30th Sept, and delivered on 12th Oct.
        Tv installation was scheduled to be done on 17th oct. But technician denied to visit my location, whenever i call him he says I'm coming. Now he's not picking my call,
        I want full refund of 23499+ 11000 compensation from Amazon and easyfix. I'm mentally harassed
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have returned the reebok tights after a regular follow up for many days with their escalation department they raised an investigation for which they have asked to call me after 3 days after 3 days when i have called they said i haven’t returned the original product they’ve sent how would i know on what basis they’ve conducted this investigation and if they’re so particular there shouldn’t be any option like received wrong item...

I am writing here after complaining everywhere found no resolution of my issue. there are 2 products that needs to return to http://Amazon.in. I tried hard via emails call, chat, feedback, social media platform but nobody is coming to pick these.

i request you here if you are not able to pick these products than pls initiate my refund for all of them. It's been 1 month now. this is serioulsy a shame on Amazon
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked train ticket on 27th August from amazon pay later and on 27th September I paid 3500 then on 29th September I canceled the ticket then I got an email from Amazon in which it was written that after cutting 1700 railways cancellation charge I will get back 1765 I haven't received it yet, I talked to customer care on October 10, then I was told that I will get the money on October 12, but today is October 19. I haven't received any money yet. I also talked to the customer service representative but no one helped me plz give me my money back, I Didn't Expect This From Amazon Very Disappointing and very bad customer service.
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Bluetooth neckband headphones from Amazon But I received a wrong Product
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have ordered LG-Split-1.5ton-4 star AC-model-PS-Q19RNYE on amazon.in on 18.09.2022, Order no #[protected]. At the time of ordering the policy was replacement of the unit if there was any manufacturing fault.). Also order for installation Ordered no:#[protected], (AC installation by LG - Chargeable by brand INR1504+stand Rs749, Job no-RNP[protected]. This was need as family member was sick and season temperature was high...

I have ordered one mobile on 28th September first it took 20 days to make it out for delivery and it is not yet delivered, their team sent it to wrong address and delivery boy is very rude and saying it, he will deliver on right address when he will have time, i have escalated to customer support but not getting any help. Escalated it on social media but no help, i again called customer support and he said i have to wait nothing else and he disconnected the call in a rude way,
                I don’t know what to do and not sure if i will get my order or not, this is the worst service i have ever received.

ORDER #[protected]
                Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered HP laptop battery and red tape shoes separately from Amazon on 30/09/2022, shoes delivered on 4/10/2022 and battery was missing in the package.
                  I made two orders separately, but amazon sent both items in one package when i received it I got shoes and battery was missing.

I complaint to customer care about it, they said that their team will investigate about it, after investigation they said delivery was made...
                  I bought a boat watch for 3000 rupees and it’s price was reduced by 1000 rupees the next day ordered. I contacted customer support person if there’s any way I can return it and get a refund so that I can buy the one which is 1000 rupees cheaper. Customer support agent told me that he will raise return request on my behalf and i would get refund upon returning the product.

The agent went on and raised refund on return but...

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2-3 people from amazon come to my area to deliver products but one of them is very bad His name is Sudip Dey. Every time he came to deliver or pick up the product, he was harassed in some way or the other. His behavior is very bad. If the product is cash on delivery, they increase the price, for example, if the product is 329 rupees, they say 330, but they never refund the money. Thus one day he left with an extra 50 rupees. He always told...

Sir mera name sachin hai or mene Order Date: 02.10.2022
                    Order Number:[protected]
                    Or ya order meko[protected] ko mila or mene Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Bluetooth Truly Wireless
                    in Ear Earbuds with Mic, Upto 21 Hours Playtime,
                    order kara tha usme mujse charger mila hai mene complement kara tha or customer support meri koi help nhi karte sir mene 3990 rupaye ka saman maga ya tha or mujay abhi tak na koi refund nhi mila sir please help me
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Account was blocked, without any prior notifications

And also after speaking more times with customer care, no resolution has been provided.

Could you please resolve this as early as possible.

Account used id [protected]
                      Oct 17, 2022
                      Updated by rigiel
                      Sorry used id is [protected]

I ordered Xiaomi 11 Literally NE 5G on 25th October. The order number is[protected]. My friend gifted me the phone, so I tried to cancel the order. But failed to cancel it though I tried several times. Every time it shows that some thing wrong happened please try some time later. After receiving the phone I tried to return the phone using app but the same thing happened several times. Ultimately on 6th October I chatted with someone and he said that the the phone will be pick up by them. But they didn't do that. On 10th October I chatted with someone and he arranged a telephone conversation with a gentleman who also promised that they will pick up the phone with in 48 hours. But didn't fulfill his promise. I got the from +44 [protected] at around 5.30 PM. Please take necessary action so that I can return it as it has no use value right now. I look forward to hearing from you.
                        Sincerely