Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023
Complaints 19317

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1963

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 35

8 days ago, I received this order #[protected] with product Zotac Magnus ONE ECM53060C Mini PC which I found out both CPU & GPU missing and inside product box was unsealed. I was shocked as the product amount is high around 60k. Then I immediately contacted customer support, they replied that they will investigate and the investigation team will contact me. After 2 days they said that they have investigated and my product will be...

I ordered JBL blue tooth speaker, I paid money rs 1399 on Amazon side, but I didn't not received product

Kindly do the needful
Mahendra Singh
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Damaged product (Zebronics smart watch)deliver, when asked for replacement they send new product but at door step they denied to replace due to rate change.
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have purchased IQOO neo6 on 10 aug 2022 having order id[protected] with offer of old phone exchange and for your kind information seller name is darshita etel . I was browsing amazon for another order but found that my current order has been cancelled by mentioning the reason that exchange device verification is failed, the comic part is no delivery agent even called me or messaged me so how they did verified my exchange device.. They lied and cancelled my order . Such scams are happening in Amazon india and they are torturing people.
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer Said he was bought an smart Phone from amozon but when order come to consumer door he found the box was empty kindly please resolve problem.

Consumer Name: Vishal Patel, Zora faliyu, Roswad, Sub.Dist. Mandavi, Dist. Surat.-394170

Mobile phone details: iQOO vivo Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GM RAM, 128GB)
        B07WJV5KPL (IQOZ5-MSPC-8+128GB)
        HSN: 851712 Total Rs. 18, 990/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Full) paid but not yet received the product
        Invoice No.: BOM5-209002,
        Invoice Details: MH –BOM5-[protected]-2223
        Invoice Date: 24.07.2022
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ORDERED A LAPTOP BAG ON[protected] FROM MY COMPANY ACCOUNT. AS QUATILTY ISSUE, I raised a return request that has to be picked up on 1 august 2022. but its more than 12 days, not get any call or msg for the same. i also request in customer care on 9 august 2022 they assured me that it will be picked up with in 48 hours. and still not done.

now today i called 10 times to amazon customer care center, now they are saying that no details are here.

order number[protected]
          Shipping Address : Unit no 49, first floor, m2k corporate park, mayfield garden, n block, sector - 51, gurugram, haryana - 122003
          contact no [protected].

Dear sir
            I ordered the below item from amazon but we have not received it and its status is showing delivery done.

Order ID[protected]

This is a computer generated document

Ambrane Unbreakable 3A Fast Charging Braided Type C Cable -1.5 Meter (RCT15 (A), Black) Supports QC 2.0/3.0 Charging

B098N56PVG
            Aug 16, 2022
            Updated by Shri Goswami
            I have not received any positive response to my complaint dated 12th so please consider my complaint and give me a positive response.
            Dear Sir

Sir/Madam
              I have booked three cotton pyjamas on[protected] and prepaid Rs. 1, 197/-. Items are not yet received. But it's shown as delivered already on Wednesday. Kindly arrange to solve the issue.
              Aug 12, 2022
              Updated by Datta Rao
              Not yet received

I order earbuds of worth 2500 from amazon. Then i return it. After successful return seller refuse to provide refund. He said that i return different product. How can i do that as courier person verify it at time of pickup. This seller is doing scam with customer. After contacting amazon support they said that they can't do anything.Please 🙏 solve my issue .
                My order id[protected]
                My email [protected]@gmail.com
                Contact [protected]
                Sanjay
                Aug 14, 2022
                Updated by sanjaymann11
                No solution till now

My name is ashok kumar meena. BOB saving account transaction debit date 07 October 2019, payment method Rupay debit card ending in 4132 i had Ordered a product of Rs. 39999 form Amazon and i returned the product. And on 28 May 2020 Amazon initiated the refund to my account. But i still didn't get the money in my account. Amazon send this reference number
                  (1CW7MJL60000K19YXRDS)
                  And they told to me to contact bank so kindly responded to tha complain, it's very urgent.
                  My Account number - [protected]
                  Address -Kherli saiyad mia
                  alwar
                  Branch name - Goondpur
                  Contact no [protected]
                  Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a Lime sets of 2 solids Chinese band collar t-shirts for Rs. 549 on 11.07.2022 by cash on delivery and then I returned my order after receiving it because of some reasons and they initiate my refund but didn't recieved in my bank account till yet. I talk both to bank and Amazon customer care but it didn't work.
                    Kindly please help me in getting my refund.
                    Refund reference number[protected]

Order #[protected]
                      Placed on Friday, July, 22, 2022

I did not cancel my order.
                      I received an email as such.
                      I want my product back.

payment not recive

Name: Amit Kumar Dora
                          Tracking id:[protected]

Hi Sir/mam,

On 6th Aug 2022, I ordered a Samsung note 9 and I received it on the next day itself but when I opened the box some accessories were missing from the box. Within half an hour I requested to return the product as the product didn't have all the accessories. Fast forward to today I.e on 12th Aug 2022 I got a call from an Amazon delivery guy and...

I had ordered 1g gold from Amazon and package was delivered on 6th August and when I opened package...found that item was missing & received empty box only.

Amazon has took 5 days but not provided replacement or refund of that product as of now.
                          Order ID: #[protected]
                          Aug 22, 2022
                          Thanks team
                          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought sofa cover from Amazon and it didn't fit our sofa. When we wanted to return, Amazon agreed to refund us. Later on they said they can't refund and it's not eligible for return
                            We even received an email saying we will a refund
                            The product is not damaged or defective. It's not fiting our sofa so why is not eligible for return is beyond my understanding
                            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I've placed an order on amazon worth rs 2502.

Order I'd[protected]

Order delivery scheduled for 4-6pm today i.e. on 11 aug, 2022.

When delivery boy came to deliver the order, he forgot to keep more than half of the order.

When he tried to call more department, their mangaer deliberately said to him and me that items are out of stock currently. But in...

Sir
                              I ordered a product from Amazon
                              And later canceled it
                              I paid by using jk bank debit card
                              The amount was Rs 2695
                              Usually it takes 4-5 days for refund
                              But i waited for 6 business days
                              Till now i didn't get my refund credited to my account
                              The amazon gave me a RRN75503722216017521557642
                              Please credit my refund to my account
                              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I complaint to Amazon service about the Sahibganj Jharkhand Amazon Delivery Agent (service) about the bad behaviour and not delivering order/product to doorstep and cancelling the order without informing us and not even calling us so i want to complain against the delivery agent and the delivery boy as not delivering order for many months and also lying that we are about to deliver or something like that. I order some important things and i waited for 7-10daya but when it was about to deliver they just cancelled it themself. I wish Govt will take or Amazon will take some hard actions against them and today also two products they cancelled giving reason that external issue. Please help me out i request you
                                Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We've ordered 5 Step Ladder through Amazon, and I think that Amazon has routed the delivery service to Delihvery.com. As per the schedule, they should deliver the product to my home on 09-AUG-2022. But, they were telling that they could not reach my home as road is dirty, and truck cannot go. But, in fact, the road is very clear in front of our street. We have one car, and one two-wheeler where we use everyday through that route.
                                  br...