Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023
Complaints 19324

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1965

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 965

Hi everyone,

I was searching for handy sewing machine with foot pedal/adapter to buy online. And I found that in the site www.amazon.com too, but after selecting the product to the cart and was about to complete the process to check out( thank god! didn't pay the money yet), it shows that they don't have the option to deliver the product to the home.
I don't understnd the logic as I reside @ chennai, what problem they have found not to deliver. Or they could have given an option to 'come and collect' at their office or brach or whereever it is.
But They simply displayed 'delete the product from the cart or edit the items'. If they cannot deliver me to my home, what is the use of editing the items.
They can simply make in their home page that they'll deliver/ship only to certain places/countries.

Allt that half an hour I spent was waste of my time.
Aug 13, 2020
I purchased a bling phone case cover from cell expressions and was charged 18.93 twice in my credit card for a purchase price of only 4.25 cents on-line.The cases were received broken and looked nothin as they appeared on_line. I would like these charges to be removed and my money back ASAP.I have told all my friends and family about this fraud and they will never use your service. Legal action will be taken if you dont do whats only fair in this matter ASAP. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com !

I received my MC account activity statement and found that there was a charge of $47.68 dated May 11, 2011 from Amazon.com. The "used" books that I had ordered were very inexpensive...this charge of this amount far exceeds what I had agreed to. I hope to be notified of the result of this complaint. R. Trainor [protected]@yahoo.ca
    Aug 13, 2020
    Amazon why Im I being charged every month for something I havent order please stop charging my card and credit my account thank you 59.70 for two months
    just received my bill and there are two (2) charges dated 12/11/ for the exact same amount this is an error I would never order 2 things the same day for the same exact amount.One charge is fine please credit back to my account the $8.60 I never received 2 of anything
    please respond A.S.A.P

these charges were made to my debit card without my AUTORIZATION.You will refund my account and stop stealing my money out of my account.The debit card number WAS [protected].My husband is at the BANK now canceling my debit card.What are you people doing taking money out of my account EVERYDAY?I am going to be contacting a lawyer Monday morning.I will sue you for FRAUD.
      Here is a list from my online banking.

[protected] POS Withdrawal AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM BILLWA $22.95

[protected] POS Withdrawal AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM BILLWA $53.97

[protected] POS Withdrawal AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM BILLWA $22.95

[protected] POS Withdrawal AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM BILLWA $13.74

[protected] POS Withdrawal AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM BILLWA $5.77

[protected] POS Withdrawal AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM BILLWA $5.81

Amazon MKTPLACE — fraud

a charge of $39.99 was placed on my visa card,and i have never,ever bought anything from amazon. i want my money put back either into my account,or a check sent to me for this amount,or my bank and i are gonna file fraud charges against amazon mktplace since no authorization was given to take any money out of my acct. thomas harrison

I am sick to death of your company not doing any authorization checks on charge and debit cards and who they belong to. These are like candy to a kid. All they see is this works great and run up a tab where as this would not go on in a store out side of the computer. Why the hell are you not watching for fraud and proper identification of the user? What a scam. I hope this happens to all of you and for thousands of dollars. How do you people sleep at night? I guess you need to be sued before this is stopped. I will bejoing a class action suit against your company today.
        Sincerely,
        Elizabeth F. Lane
        336 Virginia Dr
        Browns Mills, NJ 008015
        Aug 13, 2020

amazon market place — did not purchase

my name is Greg Calkin and we have two payments,1 of $74.11 and$18.24 billed to us of our credit card.We have not purchased any items from your market place.Please fix this problem and contact me.

Amazon Mechanical Turk — account suspended without informing

I am doing mechanical turk(part time job) in www.mturk.com and my username:[protected]@yahoo.com and Worker ID A1N84KKOLUVHZN for the past two years and it is going well.but i got a message that my account was suspended without any prior reason and the concerned mechanical turk is not responding .

herewith i enclosed my last earning report

Withdraw Your Earnings in Indian Rupees
          Follow the instructions below...

Hello

I am Sumathy Balaji from Erode, Tamil Nadu. I have been working for amazon mturk online for few months.

all of a sudden yesterday they simply closed my account by simply stating that I have violated their participation agreement without specifying anything. when I again I approached them, they sent the below mentioned mail.

Your account was closed due to a violation of our Participation Agreement and cannot be reopened. Should you try to open another account, it will be closed, too.

Our Participation Agreement outlines the terms of our program and, since our suspension criteria are proprietary, we do not specifically publish or share them.

Any funds that were remaining on the account are forfeited, and we will not be able to provide any additional insight or action.

You may review the Participation Agreement/Conditions o[censored]se at this URL:

Thank you for trying Amazon Mechanical Turk.

Best regards,

Crista W.
          Amazon.com
          Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

---- Original message: ----

Dear Eric L.

I received your mail and got shocked. You have mentioned that I have violated the participation agreement. I have not did anything against you or any of my clients ( job providers).

I have 99.1% accuracy also.

I beg you to release my payment, because I worked hard and I am depending on it for myself and my kid for our food expenses.

Kindly once again review my account and allow me to work.

with thanks
          Sumathy Balaji

Reply to all

Forward

I have verified my few friends . they also had bitter experience with them. they have not paid properly to the poor hardworking peoples in our country.

I request you take some action against them to safeguard hardworking Indians.

If you need any proof, pl mail me. [protected]@gmail.com. this is my user id with amazon mturk.

with thanks
          Sumathy Balaji

firstandsecond.com — Cheating

I had ordered a book from an online site namely firstandsecond.com. The site mentions that the customers will get the book within 24-29 days from the time they place the order. After a month when I didn't not receive any communication from the organization, I called up the office and for about 10 days the only reply that I got was that no one is in the office. Then finally when I got through their customer service, I spoke to a customer care executive who was unapologetic about the fact that the order for my book was still not placed, as apparently some renovation is going on in their office. However, nothing was communicated to me either by phone or email that my order will be delayed. She, however assured me that I will recieve my book within 15 days.

After waiting for 15 days, I called up their office again about 10 days back. Initially I was told that she is busy on the other line and I need to call after some time. When I called again, I was informed me that even now the order for my book has not been placed as yet. But I will get the book by next week. Then again when I inquired about the book on June 11th, I was told that the book has been dispatched from US and will be with me within 10 days. I have a mail from the company stating the same. However, when I called them yesterday to inquire about the book, I was told that I was misled and that the book was dispatched yesterday and will reach India after 12 days.

I would like a strict action to be taken against firstandsecond.com so that they don't take any other customer for a ride and fleece them of their money.
          I completely agree, I just stated come around 4 month and around $55 in my account and the account is suspended. Asked for the money, they say its forfeited. No reason what so ever. Sucker, I sure they could go like this for long. They are one bloody cheat. Be ware, we need to find a way to get this heard higher so no other people can waste their time like this.

Selling products more than MRP

Dear sir i purchased a text book and other accessories it total cost 800/-. as per amazon after 500/- no delivery charges. but they c harged me 200 rs and the book mrp it wrote on book only 270/- they collectd from me 395/- and delivery charges 119 .as per the govt no one can sell more than mrp .amazon is cheating cstmrs

O was charged for something? on February 24, 2011 an don't know what is was. I do not remember ordering or buyin any thing from Amazon.
            AMAZON.COM
            13K1660J7Q reference number 0074
            Aug 13, 2020
            I was charged for something? on March 31st and don't know what it was. I do not remember ordering or buying anything from Amazon.

This was on my Business Card ending in 3772. The amount is $28.87.

Please call[protected], or email me at [protected]@dishmail.net.

Aug 21, 2011 I went on line & had a helicopter sent to my grandson for his Birthday, & they live out of state. When he received the helicopter, he & his brothers & sisters opened it & threw away the outside packing..He only played with the helicopter a few times & it quit working..Now my daughter would like to exchange this for a water toy...but no one knows how to go about it. Can you please help me help her get him another toy for his birthday. The cost of this helicopter was $69.86. I paid with my Visa credit card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Billie Graves

i suppose this is not a complaint but I hope that I can figure out how to contact amazon mktplace pmts amzn.com/bill,wa this is as it is listed on my statement. I just want to find out if my purchases in 2010 had utah sales tax included or any other sales tax so i know if i need to calculate a use tax. if there was a sales tax and it is less than utah then i still need to pay the difference
              I need to see a history for Feb 2011's charges on my credit card. How can I see this so I can reconcile my charge card bill? Two charges I don't recognize.

Carolyn Renales
              I need to see the two items charged on my credit card April 13. I do not recognize them.
              Elizabeth Fritts
              I haven't been able to get a response to my complaint. I was supposed to recive e-mail from them but didn't. Elizabeth Fritts

I have ordered books from AMAZON.com, an online books portal. I have paid the entire amount for the books through my credit card. The expected arrival date as mentioned by them was Feb16,2011. even after the due date they say that I have to wait until Mar 31, 2011. Alraedy I have waited for more than a month, when I contacted the customer care, their answer was irresponsible and they did not answer in simple terms, and they say that I will be charged again if a replacement is made. Having delayed for so long they dont even bother to consider the time factor and also my crucial time is lost in waiting.
                kindly note doing business with amazon is mere waste of time and money.
                Aug 13, 2020

I received and paid for a camera (Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W350) from Amazon MKTPLACE. I paid $124.98 with my VISA. Being a new customer, I was not familiar with the return policy, but I am not asking for my money back. My big complaint is that the seller probably most likely knew the camera was defective--I had to buy a battery which never fit the connection points of the camera. I followed the directions in the camer's reference guide. I had the correct battery and when the camera did not work, I had it checked at a local battery & camera shop. It took me a while after receving the camera to investigate why it was not working. Ref num 2469160334000840945408 (my bank) and transacation date was 11/30/2010
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I BOUGHT A GEO SPINNER WITH THE STEELERS LOGO ON IT ON 12/10/10. WHEN IT ARRIVED I WRAPPED IT FOR A XMAS PRESENT. NUMBER FOR ITEM IS 24692160344000111841003. IT WAS DAMAGED WHEN OPENED AT XMAS. I HAVE TRIED TO FIND OUT WHO I GOT IT FROM AND THIS IS THE IMFO ON MY VISA CARD. IT COST 30.57. NEVER WORKED, PAINT CHIPPING OFF. WHAT CAN BE DONE?? KAREN ELAM

My visa card was charged an amount of $4.68 for 11/30/2010. it is described as a purchase advance.
                    Description: AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA .. The card or reference number is
                    shown as :2469216033400087950053 . The visa transaction Identifier: [protected] . I have not
                    purchased anything from Amazon for a very long time. Perhaps almost 1 year ago was my last time I
                    purchased something. Can you please verify all this information & look into a possible error charged to my visa card. Your immediate attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

E.Holler
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Aug 13, 2020

$50 charge on credit card. No idea what item is. Also,received a book I never ordered. Name Ring 31265. Someone wanted it. Please advise
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      0n 16/11/2011 you charged my visa 242.89 usd including overseas txn fee 7.20 aud
                      I do not know why as I have received no goods and I only made an enquiry about calendars.
                      Can you please explain
                      Tony Rawson
                      Please explain what has happened
                      Tony Rawson
                      I have no doubt you will sort this out for me
                      Tony Rawson
                      please look into this for me
                      What is happening?
                      I have made 2 previous comments.
                      how many more do you want?
                      I have just received a bill from Amazon.com for $183.75. One charge I agree to. A purchase of $52.22, but not the purchase itsself, because I ALWAYS paid the orders by Visa., the fee charge of $25.00 and interest of $1.91. I don't understand this at all

not recieved the online order

Order Number:[protected] on amazon, est delievry date was 21st april, not yet recieved, order was placed on 7th april of OLD SPICE deo

I ORDERED A PORTABLE ICE MAKER FROM AMAZON BUT IT ARRIVED WITH A RELATIVELY SMALL PIECE BROKEN OFF OF THE BACK END OF THE TOP OF THE UNIT. THERE IS AN OIL STAIN ON THE BOX AND OIL ALL OVER THE INTERIOR. IT APPEARED TO BE PACKED WELL BUT THE POSTAL SERVICE MANAGED TO DAMAGE THE ITEM BEFORE WE EVER GOT TO USE IT.

I JUST AM NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT TRYING TO REPLACE THE UNIT.

THE ITEM WAS PURCHASED ON 12/18/10 FROM: AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILL WA
                        Q2JMETMYJUZ MERCHANDISE
                        $219.00
                        AMAZON.COM REF#[protected]
                        1200 12TH SO STE 1200
                        SEATTLE, WA 98144

THANK YOU FOR WHATEVER YOU CAN DO FOR ME.
                        JANE RYAN CAMPBELL [protected]@aol.com

Array
                          Aug 13, 2020

Charged 100.00 on account for I don't know what. How did they get my account #?
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            With reference to my credit card No. [protected] I have given cheque No.107528 dated 03.12.2010 amounting to Rs.10, 000/- of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur bearing branch PWD Complex, Jaipur, the said cheque does not show any payment to my bank till now. A payment of Rs.3, 000/- has been declined at the time of swift card at Yadava & Co. Petrol Pump, Jaipur.
                            Please let me know the reasons of poorest service of Citibank.
                            May I submit the above issue to Lokpal, Reserve Bank of India, Jaipur.
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Amazon — Fraud charge to my account

I have a 39.99 drafted from my checking account. I have not used amazon to purchase anything. Please research this as soon as possible as I do not know who might have access to my account.

Amazon — FRAUDULENT CHARGE

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD OF 19.45 DOLLARS ON 12/02/2011 OF A BOOK I DIDNT ORDER AND HAVENT RECEIVED. I WANT THAT MONEY BACK IF I SEE NO RESPOND FROM YOU I WILL GO TO REPORT THIS WITH THE POLICE.

Didn't receive my refund yet.

My Order ID 403Order ID[protected]: i got wrong product. They told me to refund my money back. but i didn't get it yet.

This amazon.com website has framed the rules and regulations and agreement , policy to cheat people who work on their website. Many people are attracted towards it because they can make little money by investing time and brilliance. Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $120 in my payment accounts which was earned by working for various requesters on mechanical turk.com associate of amazon.com. My account was opened on 7 of this December but on 16 th they terminated without giving any reason and forfeited all the money in the account. The requesters have promptly paid their money into my account but this mturk.com has eaten up all this money. I had seen on an average daily they suspend more than thousands of accounts like this and make money for them in-spite of eating commission from the requisitioner. A nation like America is housing this type fraudulent business house which has no fair policy is surprising. I must get my money earned on this site, This rules shall be modified and whatever earned shall be passed on to the poor working people other wise it is unjest enrichment to the .com
                              Oct 5, 2015
                              not resolved, not even bothered to re instate the said account they did not sent me any mail or my problem was not resolved
                              i am also Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $100 in my payment accounts which was earned by working for various requesters on mechanical turk.com associate of amazon.com. is it true or fraud tell me true.
                              kindly any body tell me online earning idea (without investment )

k.senthil

charges were made to my visa account on 24 nov. 2010 for $17.98 that i did not authorize.
                                please explain what was purchased.
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                amazon.com has billed my discover credit whic is unauthorized who do I talk to about this matter [protected]@ yahoo.com please get in touch as soon as possible from Kenneth Bakari of Oak Forest
                                on 8/20/2002 youcharged my master card 16.94 and 23.66 as of this date i have not received-the goods..
                                did not get the emale send me a new emale please.

Amazon.in — my memory card damaged

sir my memory card damged .ireqest to change it they not helpme i talk for price backthey not help.ple sir take nececery step give me anew memory card.

poor service

i never expected the delivery guy to steal the money worst service i ever got.

I was reviewing my American Airlines credit card. I have a purchase on 10/21 for $181.19 and 10/22 for $65.94 to AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS. Could you tell me what this was for? The credit card is under Robert J. Longenecker. Neither o[censored]s remembers making theses purchases. Thank you ahead of time!

Sandra Longenecker
                                  To Whom It May Concern,

I was reviewing my Scotia Momentum Visa Card. I have a purchase on Nov. 18, 2010 to AMZN.COMBILLWA AMT 229.89 UNITED STATES DOLLAR. Could you tell me what this was for? The credit card is under Rodolfo Ignacio. I can't remember making this purchases. Thank you and hoping for your reply soon. Please contact me in this email add rudy.[protected]@gmail.com

Best Regards,
                                  Rudy Ignacio

I want to know what the hell is a deduction of $15 off my debit card is for? I didnt purchase anything with Amazon.com....I want answers asap! You thieving are quick to charge someone and really slow to rectify the mistakes you make! I am ready to press charges and seek monetary damages for the piracy you made!
                                    Aug 13, 2020
                                    I have the same problem! I have TWO charges of $4.99 to my credit card!
                                    I purchased a book from on line through Amazon.com for my Alzheimers Father and never received the book. The charge was shown on my account for Bill Waus for 4.00, but I still havent received the 36-hour day book!

Now I am looking on line and see his name every where...Bill Waus - Ripp off person who is stealing everyone's money and they are not getting what they ordered in return!

WHY does someone like this get away with this continiously AMAZON??? Don't you think you should BAN him??

VERY UPSET WITH BILL WAUS AND AMAZON!!!
                                    Why was

Why was $1 taken out of my account?
                                    Why was $1 taken out of my visa account?

refund not received

Product was returned on 05.11.2014. As per rules, refund is to be received within 10 days of product return. However, refund is not received till date i.e. till 02.12.2012014. No response from amazon regarding this matter.

I have a charge of $42.62 on my credit card from Amazon Mkt Place PMTS.
                                      I do not know what this amount represents. I always make a copy of any invoice when I order
                                      something and I have no such copy. Please advise. Thank you.

Amazon MKTPLACE — credit card charge

I have an unexplained charge from Amazon on my credit card as of April 1, 2011. What is this for?? Please contact and explain!