Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023
Complaints 19334

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1965

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 966

This amazon.com website has framed the rules and regulations and agreement , policy to cheat people who work on their website. Many people are attracted towards it because they can make little money by investing time and brilliance. Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $120 in my payment accounts which was earned by working for various requesters on mechanical turk.com associate of amazon.com. My account was opened on 7 of this December but on 16 th they terminated without giving any reason and forfeited all the money in the account. The requesters have promptly paid their money into my account but this mturk.com has eaten up all this money. I had seen on an average daily they suspend more than thousands of accounts like this and make money for them in-spite of eating commission from the requisitioner. A nation like America is housing this type fraudulent business house which has no fair policy is surprising. I must get my money earned on this site, This rules shall be modified and whatever earned shall be passed on to the poor working people other wise it is unjest enrichment to the .com
Oct 5, 2015
not resolved, not even bothered to re instate the said account they did not sent me any mail or my problem was not resolved
i am also Immediately for no reason they suspend the workers accounts without tendering any reason and forfeit all money in their amazon payments accounts. I had around $100 in my payment accounts which was earned by working for various requesters on mechanical turk.com associate of amazon.com. is it true or fraud tell me true.
kindly any body tell me online earning idea (without investment )

k.senthil

charges were made to my visa account on 24 nov. 2010 for $17.98 that i did not authorize.
    please explain what was purchased.
    Aug 13, 2020
    amazon.com has billed my discover credit whic is unauthorized who do I talk to about this matter [protected]@ yahoo.com please get in touch as soon as possible from Kenneth Bakari of Oak Forest
    on 8/20/2002 youcharged my master card 16.94 and 23.66 as of this date i have not received-the goods..
    did not get the emale send me a new emale please.

Amazon.in — my memory card damaged

sir my memory card damged .ireqest to change it they not helpme i talk for price backthey not help.ple sir take nececery step give me anew memory card.

poor service

i never expected the delivery guy to steal the money worst service i ever got.

I was reviewing my American Airlines credit card. I have a purchase on 10/21 for $181.19 and 10/22 for $65.94 to AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS. Could you tell me what this was for? The credit card is under Robert J. Longenecker. Neither o[censored]s remembers making theses purchases. Thank you ahead of time!

Sandra Longenecker
      To Whom It May Concern,

I was reviewing my Scotia Momentum Visa Card. I have a purchase on Nov. 18, 2010 to AMZN.COMBILLWA AMT 229.89 UNITED STATES DOLLAR. Could you tell me what this was for? The credit card is under Rodolfo Ignacio. I can't remember making this purchases. Thank you and hoping for your reply soon. Please contact me in this email add rudy.[protected]@gmail.com

Best Regards,
      Rudy Ignacio

I want to know what the hell is a deduction of $15 off my debit card is for? I didnt purchase anything with Amazon.com....I want answers asap! You thieving are quick to charge someone and really slow to rectify the mistakes you make! I am ready to press charges and seek monetary damages for the piracy you made!
        Aug 13, 2020
        I have the same problem! I have TWO charges of $4.99 to my credit card!
        I purchased a book from on line through Amazon.com for my Alzheimers Father and never received the book. The charge was shown on my account for Bill Waus for 4.00, but I still havent received the 36-hour day book!

Now I am looking on line and see his name every where...Bill Waus - Ripp off person who is stealing everyone's money and they are not getting what they ordered in return!

WHY does someone like this get away with this continiously AMAZON??? Don't you think you should BAN him??

VERY UPSET WITH BILL WAUS AND AMAZON!!!
        Why was

Why was $1 taken out of my account?
        Why was $1 taken out of my visa account?

refund not received

Product was returned on 05.11.2014. As per rules, refund is to be received within 10 days of product return. However, refund is not received till date i.e. till 02.12.2012014. No response from amazon regarding this matter.

I have a charge of $42.62 on my credit card from Amazon Mkt Place PMTS.
          I do not know what this amount represents. I always make a copy of any invoice when I order
          something and I have no such copy. Please advise. Thank you.

Amazon MKTPLACE — credit card charge

I have an unexplained charge from Amazon on my credit card as of April 1, 2011. What is this for?? Please contact and explain!

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — unauthorized charges

There are two charges on my credit card for merchandize I did not purchase attributed to the above referenced business. They are posted on my Visa: one posted on 9/28 in the amount of 9.98 and one on 9/29 in the amoount of 163.33. How do I have these charge reversed? Thanks, Margaret McKerley...

Transaction on 8/28/10 for $17.50 on my VISA Account. Do not remember or have confirmation of this transaction. Helpcontact me: Phone #[protected] or [protected]@comcast.net
            Aug 13, 2020
            On 7.7.2011 you charged my account on my creditcard for $39.99. As I have no idea what I ordered for this amount of money I am asking you to send me some explanation about it. I did order a book- letters between Richard Strauss and Romain Rolland, but it costed 7.49 EUR. I would like to see a balance notification, the money that I presumably owed to the Amazon.
            Contact me: [protected]@gmail.com
            On 2.27.12 you charged the account [protected] on the business credit card for $31.17
            On 2.28.12 you charged the account [protected] on the business credit card for $25.94
            I do not know who order and what for those amounts.
            Please respond with the name of the person and items that were ordered
            my phone number is:[protected] X131
            or e-mail me: [protected]@germainelawrence.org

Galina Veremekroit
            Accounts Payable Manager

order id : 402-6038844-0757103

Philips MMS4040F received on 25.12.14, is not at all working. when power on it is giving a big Buuuum sound. kindly. replace the product immediately. MRN TAGORE

I have over $2,000 taken from my credit/debit card within just one month, I have been afraid to see what was before this date. I authourized nothing from Amazon and do not shop with Amazon. Why are multiplecharges on the same day when I am at work and the same amount?

You can talk to my attorney very soon. I will be reimbursed by this fraud/idenity theft.

Terry Peck
              1884 Wehmeyer Lane
              Madisonville, Tx 77865
              i have a charge o my account that i donot reconize.Can i talk to someone about this charge my cell phone number is[protected]

Received charge for $13.64 to my credit card when no purchase was made. I do not have a clue as to what this about.
                Aug 13, 2020
                Can't seem to locate what item was purchased for 142.51 on 9/23. Can you help with this?
                Thanks. Nathan Lyons
                My name is Jodie Herrera and I purchased a wrist watch on 1/14 and it still has not arrived yet and I have had no word of any kind on when it will. Can you please check into it for me? It was charged to my Visa Credit Card on 1/14 and it is 8.05 purchase price. Thank you and my e-mail address is [protected]@cox.net. Thank you again

MY CREDIT CARD WAS BILLED 24.44 FOR AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS., ON 07/08/2010. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS, OR OWE ANYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFERENCE # MT101890102000010218599.
                  REMOVE THIS NOW OR I WILL TAKE FURTHER ACTION.
                  Aug 13, 2020

MY CAP ONE CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED TWICE BY AMAZON MKTPLACE PMNTSAMAZN.COM/BILL/WA, 6/10 FOR$130.99, and 6/12 for$47.35. amazon says I didn't buy anything in june or pay for anything. I want my money BACK!
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I ordered "understanding American Government" Fourth edition on 8/18/2010. My computer crashed the next day and I could not contact Amazon. Ireceived my amex statement and was billed for the book. How do I go about the book. My daughter needs it for her college class. I have no way of tracking it as my computer crashed and I do not have a hard copy of the transaction.
                    [protected]@msn.com[protected] PLEASE ADVISE/RECTIFY
                    I purchased 3 Magic bullets cross blades in October 2010. One of the blades came

with the rubber in place, and two came with the rubber out of place. We have been trying

to put the other two rubbers in place. Many people have tryed but we all failed.

Now I have 2 cross blades I can't use. They were charged to my Discover charge on

Oct. 23 $15.82. Mary Ann Schaeffer, 8660 Grant Rd. 63123.

last 4 numbers 5016. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.

Please reply . Ihope you can help me Thank you,
                    I have a charge of $70.75 on March 23, 2011 and I am trying to figure what it is for.

There's a merchandise # Q26KJM98PD

What is it?

James L Sharp
                    I have a charge of $94.91 on 9/21/11 and can't figure out what it is for.
                    I have a charge on 9/21/11 for $94.91, I need to know what it was for.
                    I have charge on 17-02-12 for $304, 94 on my credit card and can'figure out what is for. I want refund early.
                    i've had a charge on my visa card (us bank) for $2.35, i have no ideal what for? i want a REFUND PLEASE!!! Timothy Maylee, 1229 Gray St., Mexico, Mo.65265

Array
                      Aug 13, 2020

AMAZON.COM — Fraudulent use of my credit card.

On October 26th. 2009, there was a debit charge for $29.96. I did not make this charge and the website won't tell me what purchase was made. I would like to know who is using my card to make this purchase?
                      I made a purchased in July, had it sent to another address. I signed up for a trial of the quick delivery you now have. So why was my purchased assigned to my Visa Credit Card. I no longer want this service of quick delivery. Please cancel this sign-up. It was on a trial basis. I made a mistake signing up.
                      I'm not sure how to file a complaint, so I hope this reaches the right person. Please let me know via e-mail if I need to take other measures to have this corrected. I received my latest Visa bill and there were two charges from Amazon Mktplace for 09/17 in the amounts of $20.98 & 24.98. I have not ordered anything from Amazon for several months. Please let me know what these charges were for. I need these charges to be deleted from my Visa bill. Since I have no idea how you came by my new Visa charge number, I will have to have a new card issued. This is the second incident this year I have had with you and I hope it will be the last. Because of these issues I am afraid to charge anything from you. Please respond ASAP, so that I know what steps I need to take next. Thank you for your attention in this matter. Carol Beltz ([protected]@gmail.com)
                      @sumangupta. Have you contacted Amazon? They are exceptionally good at handling customer issues. If a fraud has been committed, rest assured Amazon will not let you suffer. That's my experience of purchasing from Amazon for the last 12 years (from India).
                      However, the first few levels of response from Amazon will probably be from an Indian based here; and, sad to say, the experience may be frustrating.
                      Amazon guarantees your credit card against misuse on their site, so you don't have anything to worry about.
                      Also, adopt reasonable precautions on your side; get a Verified by Visa or MasterCode on your card, and be more cautious about your physical card (don't leave it lying around, ensure merchant swiping is done in your presence, etc.)

Mis use of amazon e vouchers

Hi i have received amazon e vouchers of 12000 but some one else have used these vouchers as i have mail of these vouchers and all detail so kindly hold the delivery who so ever has used these vouchers.

Vouchers details are:

AM4T-H5AV5U-BFX9- 1000 rs

A6YQ-STE4AD-XYHW- 10000 rs

Ae luxury metal bumper with acrylic mirror for lenova k4. Has been damaged and I can't fix it in my lenova k4 note

Please take. An immediate action. Because me and my family members were bought so my products in Amazon. All them are Gud. Except this one.

Charged on Visa from Amazon Mktplace Pmts on 5/04 $7.50 and $10.75

purchased from amazonbooks.com
                        from YourOnlineBookstore, The Human Condition $7.50
                        fromMedia Mail, Open Mind Open Heart $8.54

received both with package slips indicating above charges

why $10.75 instead of $8.54???

Amazon Books — Charged twice

I have been charged for 2 books only 1 of which I want I have been charged $99.26 & $106.77 the second amount is the right amount how do I get the $99.26 amount back?

Amazon Mktplace Pmts Amzn.com / Bill Wa — A charge was placed on my sears mastercard account

What was the charge for on my sears mastercard for on 2/22/10? I believe this may be an unauthorized charge of $26.51. I don't remember ordering anything from amazon. Please respond asap as i do not want to pay for something i did not recieve....

I RECEIVED MY CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND A $94.24 CHARGE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED 21 FEB. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING ON AMAZON!
                          Jun 07, 2016
                          g_122's response
                          Hi Team,
                          I cancelled delivery of a product on 19th May, as it was on not delivered on time.
                          But still now, I didn't get any refund for the same.

When I called customer care, they keep on saying that it is in process. They are not providing any SLA for that.
                          Order#[protected]
                          I ALSO RECEIVED MY CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND FOUND A $56.50 CHARGE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED 26 APR. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING ON AMAZON!
                          MY HUSBAND ALSO RECEIVED HIS CAPITAL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND HE FOUND A CHARGE FOR $32.05. HE SAID, HE HAD NEVER PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTAMZM.COM/BILLWA DATED OCTOBER 20, 2010. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PEOPLE. THEY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.
                          I also received my Capital One bill and I'm being billed $37.28 for something I never purchased...Something has to be done to stop this charge...
                          I JUST LOOKED AT MY CAPITOL ONE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT ON LINE AND DISCOVERED 2 CHARGES HAD BEEN MADE TO AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILLWA. 4 JUN 2011 FOR $124.89 AND ANOTHER ON 7 JUN 2011 FOR $12.87. NEITHER MY WIFE OR I HAD PURCHASED ANYTHING THIS COMPANY, SO NOW, I GET THE PLEASURE OF DISPUTING THESE CHARGES, AND, MORE THAN LIKELY, IT WILL BE WITH SOMEONE WHOM I WON'T BE ABLE UNDERSTAND. SOMEONE, LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT, NEEDS TO PUT THE SHACKLES ON THIS APPARENTLY PSUEDO COMPANY.
                          I WAS CHARGED 38.95 ON MY CAPITAL C.C. ALSO AND I HAVENT PURCHASED ANYTHING IN A WHILE FROM AMAZON WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT AND I GUESS WE ALL NEED TO CONTRACT CAPITAL ONE.
                          I WAS
                          CHARGED 82.02 ON MY CREDIT CARD. WHAT WAS THIS CHARGE FOR. RO86XOPRU01
                          WHAT WAS THE CHARGE FOR ON MY CREDIT CARD. REFER TO AMAZON.COM AMZN.COM/BILLWA RO86XOPRU01
                          My husband has no idea what the charge on his last Capital One statement was for AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTSAMZN.COM/BILLWA FOR $40.45. Is this just happening to Capital One Credit cards? Looks like we will close the account for sure. Marcia Reid
                          On august 12, 2011 our capital one credit card was charged for merchadise we DID order, but have never recieved. It was a black and decker junior tool set for the children of our church. Please forward this tool kit ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation God said THANKS as well.
                          Has ANYONE gotten any satisfaction form these complaints, or is this merely an appeasement from Capital One?!!
                          I purchased a pair of shoes on 7/2/12with a Capitol One card for 78.98 from this site the shoe was i/2 size too small.
                          the billing slip did not have a telephone # but said purchaser must pay for return shipping. They were returned at a cost of $18 by my niece (I was hospitalized) to this day I have not received a refund from the company or Capitol One

Novel:The God of Small Things(Order no.D01-1416341-8102748

I had booked the novel"The God of Small things" on 17th April 2015.Still i have not received the novel. it is really irritating and reflects the bad services as 10 days is over and novel not received.

unauthorized charges to my account

I have two charges to my visa card that I did not authorize the reference on my account page are for amazon.com/bilwa, one is for $19.01 and the other for $55.20, I would like to have these amounts removed from my card immediately.

Refund not received - Order# 402-6782932-4300359

Hi Team,
                          I cancelled delivery of a product on 19th May, as it was NOT delivered on time.
                          But still now, I didn't get any refund for the same.

Order#[protected]

I had ordered a book titled "Organisational Psychology" by Edgar H. Schein and paid for the same through my credit card. The order number is[protected]. I was told that I will receive the book by 27th February 2010 but have still not done so.
                            I order this bookThe Spa Encyclopedia/A guide to Treatments @ Therir Benefits for [protected]@ Healing By:Hannelore R. Leavy/Reinhard R. Bergel, PH.D A few mon's ago I reciverd this book and paid it with a creadit card.On 08/03/10 Recevied a nouther book on the same thing, I was charge $46.64 This would make me paying for this book twice, on 08/04/10 you can see on you record this . How do seen this book back an and get a refun back . My e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com thank you Joy Mitcham 220 North Strathmore Drive Sharpsburg, Georgia 30277 Please respond ASAP Thank you Joy Mitcham
                            I did received it, but you have sent me a second one . How do i take care of seening this one back.They were no paper with this. I do not want to pay for two books28
                            This is not the book Organistional Psychology I am been charge twice for.The Spa Encyclopedia/a guide to Treatments @Therir Benefits for Health @healing by Leavy/Bergel
                            I need to talk to someone on the Phone, I feel like I am not making you uderstanding what I need for you to do.
                            Hell-o am I talk to my self

Amazon India — sir my money not refund

i buy memory card when i use it damaged amazon not give my money or new memory card ple take step give my memory card[protected]

Im complaining about low service

I've ordered a book named "medicinal plants" on 13th june.i got a cl on 17th june that they would delievered d book that day but unfortunately i havenot get the book.my name is Paradha Biswas, from kolkata.full adress-santinagar palta post-nonachandan pukur, kol-700122.plz solve this problem as early as possible.

i have a charge of 137.95 and all it says on my account is amazon.com/billwa and i have no idea what its for it was dated 7/29/2009 please see if you can let me know what it is about!! thanks connie A.oh.

AMAZON.COM/BILLWA — NEVER PAID A CENT TO AMAZON, PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT

Please pay me back, and leave me alone. I have never even been to your web site, never talked to anyone from amazon. How did you get my number, how can you spend my money without my permission. I never gave any credit card number to you, " AMAZON ". I expect an answer today via e-mail.

I got a statement with two transactions dated Jan 08 2009 of which I did not make.
                                I have Carges on my MC acct that I don't remember doing on my ACCt. the charges where on these dates, I would like to find out what these carges are before I go to the MC people .
                                The 1st Charge was on 27 / Jan/2010 for 92.00, Next Charge was on 19 Feb for 162.14, Next Charge was for 20 Feb 57.95, next one was on 20 Feb for 14.52.
                                My Name on the card is Philip A Ozer MD
                                Card # is[protected]
                                The card was charged to Amazonmktplacepmts.
                                Please get back to me ASAP as the card CO is waiting
                                Philip A Ozer
                                What did they put 3.98 in my account for... I returned a hard hat but it cost 10$!!!
                                I have two charges and wonder what they are: 3/20 for 31.80 and 3/06 for 19.55
                                there are two purchases I did not make . Contact me as soon as possible.423.921.4009 today.Bridget Wright

Unauthorized mercandise

On my American Express # AB[protected]B-3-95-A. I was billed for unauthorized merchandise. I want these charges removed.

Malo vest

I ordered malo vest pack of 3...i received product amount very late ..and not courier amount..i am attaching this...
                                order id
                                Order #[protected].. take action towards this...

I had Place order for watch at Rediff Shopping, and received the same on 17.01.2010 which was found not working same was conyed to the supplier
                                  (OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON, mumbai) on same day, till date they are only promising to replace but nothing happened Please Help.
                                  HI

The delivered product is always different then the actual one showed on websites.
                                  Indiatimes and rediff should banned such kind of cheaters ..
                                  I have ordered a UPS and when I got the shipment it was opened and damaged .
                                  From last 6 days I am follwoing up with indiatimes but no response.
                                  I am regular buyer from ebay.in and I am 200% satisfied with the quality and buisness ethics these people are following.It was my mistake to go with indiatimes .
                                  My sincere advice for all of you to do online shopping with ebay
                                  My Order No. 5847533

The delivered product is always different then the actual one showed on rediff.com websites.

Ahmed.
                                  Hello guys, the seller named OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON ON REDIFF.COM is a complete fake one and i was amazed to see the lack of interest from rediff.com to solve this problem. The product that was shipped to me was incomplete and a completely fake one. This seller is a big big big conman and he has already looted thousands of customer. And what is astonishing to see that Rediff.com doesn't have any HELPLINE NO. listed on their website for shopping. But i somehow i managed to get the phone number which is[protected] and tell them to connect to the shopping department. GUYS DON'T LEAVE REDIFF.COM JUST LIKE THAT. BLAST THEM BY CALLING ON THIS NUMBER AND AFTER CALLING NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE GOT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE SAID DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SO YOU CAN ALSO GET YOURS BACK AND REMEMBER NOT TO SHOP ON REDIFF.COM FOREVER. WE NEED TO TEACH THEM A LESSON FOR THEIR LIFE.

OJJAS ENTERPRISES AMAZON — Defective Watch

I am so disappointed when i received watch not in Good Condition as it is mentioned.
                                  First, Watch doesn't have Battery.
                                  All Digit are gone.

Pls. Reply if you are so concern about Customer.

REgards,
                                  Satish Chavan

about refund cheque for the order #404-2151481-3061144.

Many time call in customer service but they not solve my problem about refund cheque for the order #[protected]. I think company & customer care not want solve my problem

Rs. 2000 coupons not received with order

I have not received coupons of Rs. 2000 . Which is still in the advertisement of the product. My order details are as follows: Your Amazon.in order (#[protected] of "Micromax Canvas A1 with..."

Amazon Mktplace Pmts — unknown charge on credit card

Jan 18, 2010 unknown charge on credit card $31.94
                                    I do not know the charge or recognize the dollar amount....